Post yours screenshot Skyrim & Fallout 4

I'm making a story with this character. She was a mighty warrior of The Nine, until she fell in love with a Daedra who she was ordered to slay. While she was kicked out of her covenant, she was not abandoned by the gods. Now in the land of Skyrim she works hard to rebuild her reputation, while resisting the evil and sexual temptations from the one she calls her partner.

In the pics I'm no Skyrim cameraman and I don't use an ENB (I have no clue how they work anyways) and if pic 2 breaks rules, inform me please. 

The male in the one picture is Abel from this mod - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87185 - I used other mods to "enhance" him 

I'll also share her bodyslide file and a "lesser" version of it.

Fallen Paladin.jpg

Fallen Paladin - Devil Charmer.jpg

Booby Beauty Lesser.xml Booby Beauty.xml

16 minutes ago, dammac2525 said:

I'm making a story with this character. She was a mighty warrior of The Nine, until she fell in love with a Daedra who she was ordered to slay. While she was kicked out of her covenant, she was not abandoned by the gods. Now in the land of Skyrim she works hard to rebuild her reputation, while resisting the evil and sexual temptations from the one she calls her partner.

In the pics I'm no Skyrim cameraman and I don't use an ENB (I have no clue how they work anyways) and if pic 2 breaks rules, inform me please. 

The male in the one picture is Abel from this mod - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87185 - I used other mods to "enhance" him 

I'll also share her bodyslide file and a "lesser" version of it.

Fallen Paladin.jpg

Fallen Paladin - Devil Charmer.jpg

Booby Beauty Lesser.xml 5.18 kB · 0 downloads Booby Beauty.xml 4.98 kB · 0 downloads

I do not think that the scene of the image of sex can hurt someone, especially on this site, and I see no reason to ban it. Moreover, your idea is interesting enough. Of course it is a pity that you do not use enb, I would like to see images of this kind in higher quality. In any case, I liked your initiative.

1 hour ago, MegaMydakXD said:

I do not think that the scene of the image of sex can hurt someone, especially on this site, and I see no reason to ban it. Moreover, your idea is interesting enough. Of course it is a pity that you do not use enb, I would like to see images of this kind in higher quality. In any case, I liked your initiative.

Thanks friend! I DO wish to use an ENB, but I cannot figure out to get one to work. Anyone have tips? I use Mod Organizer if that is needed info.

Also some mods to clean up my screen from the compass and target reticle.

56 minutes ago, dammac2525 said:

Thanks friend! I DO wish to use an ENB, but I cannot figure out to get one to work. Anyone have tips? I use Mod Organizer if that is needed info.

Also some mods to clean up my screen from the compass and target reticle.

Enb is always installed manually in the Skyrim folder, first you need to install the enb kernel directly, and then install the preset you like for the enb. Link to the guide

16 hours ago, Sawed Off Laser said:

377160_20190630001420_1.png.5b9c4c71b9edb123cb05bb36c0f8d21d.png

I think I'm seeing double... what about you?

Body and face are by FutureTech.

I think EVERYONE in this club is used to seeing double. I think you meant quadruple? LOL!

Anyways... I don't like Fall Out as much as Skyrim, as I prefer magic over guns, but they still look great! (Even from the neck up ('u')-b)