how do you download from 3dmgames?

Hynda

I want to download an armor mod, from here:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-1769437-1-1.html

I went through a lot of troubles to figure out how to register on that site because I couldnt find related post in the forums or in google, I thought registering would be enough to download that stuff, but it wasnt.

This is what I do after I login:

- I click on the URL ( http://u.115.com/file/f5b32501dc )

- It redirects me to another site.

- On that site I click on the blue button.

- I end up registering to all those sites somehow, none of them works. And I dont understant.

- I go back to the forum.

- This time I click on the orange button.

- It says something about VIP.

- I click on that since its the only clickable button.

- I click on all the buttons, they all redirects me to random places that I dont understand.

- I never get to download anything.

What am I doing wrong?

You can't download from 115.com if you are not chinese. Ask for help other to upload on other site. Someone can help you.

wrong you need to be a member from 115(don't matter if you are a chinese) take about 5-10 min to become 1' date=' and then you can dl everything from 115, and that count for all main hosting sites they use

"115.com/dbank.vmall.com/i.xunlei.com/baidu.com" with chrome and a legit e-mail account you can register on all of them, like this

if i remember correct only i.xunlei is not able to send a e-mail to e-mails outside there own country, but for that 1 you don't need a e-mail to confirm your registration, as for becoming a paying member only 115.com use direct pp for payments, all other use chinese banks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here you go

resident evil

credits to carry0833

- This time I click on the orange button.

- It says something about VIP.= you need to be a member and or vip(paying member)

I went through a lot of troubles to figure out how to register on that site because I couldnt find related post in the forums or in google, I thought registering would be enough to download that stuff, but it wasnt.

registering as a member on 3dmgames let you only see/read and or post in there threads, for most dl links(to show, it show a short line with a lock) you have to post some comments,but there are thread that need high read permission, you can get this by posting=leveling your status/rank=more read permission ;)

O_O wow!!! I didnt really thought someone would actually download it for me.

Thank you!! Thank you!! You're the hero these forum deserves, I'll honor your altruism by naming my character just like you.

Also, thanks for clarifying, if I had to pay to download it then I kinda wasted my effort.

Thanks again pal.

Thank you!! Thank you!! You're the hero these forum deserves' date=' I'll honor your altruism by naming my character just like you.

Also, thanks for clarifying, if I had to pay to download it then I kinda wasted my effort.

Thanks again pal.

[/quote']

you don't have to pay for a membership on 115.com, but if you want better speed/more space/ect you can become a vip(pay), otherwise its free

Well I am confused again, since like I told you I have an account in that place. But the only two buttons I can see to download are the orange and blue one, none of those works. I am still not entirely sure of how downloading from there.

Thank you!! Thank you!! You're the hero these forum deserves' date=' I'll honor your altruism by naming my character just like you.

Thanks again pal.

[/quote']

you don't have to pay for a membership on 115.com, but if you want better speed/more space/ect you can become a vip(pay), otherwise its free

Well I am confused again, since like I told you I have an account in that place. But the only two buttons I can see to download are the orange and blue one, none of those works. I am still not entirely sure of how downloading from there.

I have acount on 115.com , too. Before I could download from this site, but now I can't.

I have acount on 115.com ' date=' too. Before I could download from this site, but now I can't.

[/quote']

Well I am confused again' date=' since like I told you I have an account in that place. But the only two buttons I can see to download are the orange and blue one, none of those works. I am still not entirely sure of how downloading from there.

[/quote']

did they change it then ?, before you could use a member account on 115.com, if so me bad, i never saw the difrent because i have a vip account

Well I give for granted now that you have to pay :s. But anyway thanks for the help again, really. I dont have Yens or whatever the chinesse currency is, so I dont think I can register there. xD

lol

before it was like everything was fast and free to download

and the chinese government did something to those online sharing websites

they kinda forced them to stop sharing, well, at least for the public

then it comes out that 115 stops public sharing

-if you are not a paying member then you can only upload and sharing it with friends..others cant download your files unless add u as friend

and you cant download other unpaid members' files

-if you are paid, yeah vip member, then you will have no trouble downloading any of the files and plus that everyone is able to download your files

thats like the government kinda forced it to be so because 115 used to be the largest and fastest and the best file sharing in china...

well for sure then the other companies...you know

so yeah now they have pan.baidu.com and huawei(dbank) for you to choose

if you see them it means you can download the file for free

The problem with 115.com is that people were making multiple free accounts and uploading a lot of files to their servers. The servers took up too much space and they didn't have enough money to pay for the server costs and so they had to limit it to paying members only.

I heard this from some of my Chinese friends from 3dm and other Chinese forums so please don't quote me on this.

• 2 weeks later...

hello' date=' Foreign friend,i am Chinese.U can use my 3dm account and download, account is "wanweimu",password is 1473699981

[/quote']

Hello, I tried that information, but it did not work.

I am trying to download this file:

http://115.com/file/c2zkcu6q

Gotten from this forum:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2876737&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D5940%26typeid%3D5940

When I try your info I get an error than I can't read, and it won't translate. :( Thanks for your help.

This is the error: 帐号不存在,请重新输入!

When I try your info I get an error than I can't read' date=' and it won't translate. :( Thanks for your help.

This is the error: 帐号不存在,请重新输入!

[/quote']

Account does not exist, please re-enter

if you read his post it say its for a 3dmgame(forum) account not for 115.com

here you go

Damn, I didn't even read that, Deutero said it was for 115 and I was over here frothing at the mouth as soon as possible. Thank you. I appreciate it.

• 2 months later...

technus19, on 04 Apr 2013 - 02:35, said:
When ever i open a link to certain asian modding sites a page titled Ninja tools pops up and as my google translate crashes i dont know what it means or what to do. I could really use some help with this

If you don't have these get them. 1) Ad blocker plus prevents/blocks ads. Some ads can redirect you. 2) Zone alarm prevents things from getting onto your computer and if something does get on you can lock down the internet so it can't connect to it which helps remove it easier. 3) Malewarebytes anti maleware remover. Very good for removing maleware from the computer. Many which can cause major problems like turning off buttons in the start menu changing background picture preferred web search bar prevent you from going to sites that have things that can remove them as so forth. 4) Avast great one for removing viruses.

All 4 things listed are free.

Archived