Last Exception

4 hours ago, herure30 said:

Hi
I hope you can help me, I get this last exception, but I can't find the cause of it, only when my Sims is socializing with another sims.
And sometime it cancel the friendly interaction.

lastException.txt 65.84 kB · 0 downloads

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource (Interaction) requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource (Interaction) contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

You have any social interaction mods? slice of life etc etc?

3 hours ago, procian said:

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource (Interaction) requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource (Interaction) contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

You have any social interaction mods? slice of life etc etc?

I'm pretty sure I don't have mods like that, but I think I have solved the problem but thanks for the help

6 hours ago, procian said:

Ok what was causing the problem?

I think it was an old custom Wicked Whims Settings I had exported, and the WW_Installed_Animations txt file.

I tried to delete them and started my game, and then my problem was solved. Maybe the problem was when I had updated the Wicked Whims Mod, I didt'n delete the two files

5 hours ago, herure30 said:

I think it was an old custom Wicked Whims Settings I had exported, and the WW_Installed_Animations txt file.

I tried to delete them and started my game, and then my problem was solved. Maybe the problem was when I had updated the Wicked Whims Mod, I didt'n delete the two files

Ok thanks and well done.

Archived