Game is not functional after using a WW option.

The only mod I have installed is WhickedWhims 4.3.5.140d and game version 1.51.77.1020. I can load a game but as soon as I use any functionality of the mod I can no longer interact with anything else in the game. Can't even click the floor to "go here". Does anybody know what's going on here?

post your last exception and any recent wickedwhimsexception files from your sims4 folder here, with so little information it's impossible to know whats wrong. What you can be sure of is that most other people are not having these issues so it's probably not a problem with the mod.

1 hour ago, Simite said:

post your last exception and any recent wickedwhimsexception files from your sims4 folder here, with so little information it's impossible to know whats wrong. What you can be sure of is that most other people are not having these issues so it's probably not a problem with the mod.

Where would I find the files? The game isn't crashing.

Have you installed wicked whims with the optional windows auto installer in your mods folder?  If not double click on it and a box should pop up saying press any button to install , that might be the problem. It worked for me. The installer comes with the wicked whims mod,so you should have it .Hope that helps

11 hours ago, Represtor said:

Where would I find the files? The game isn't crashing.

They are in your sims4 folder, they should generate reports even if you don't crash, they will also show your game version and other details to help narrow down the issue.

23 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

This is working as intended. Vanilla interactions are disabled during sex. There is an option to reenable them, but I'm away from my main game PC and cannot recall off the top of my head how to get there from here.

This was the issue! I found the setting but I realized after canceling the sex animation vanilla options are back! Thanks!

Archived