Help with Oblivion

Hi guys, I need help. So I've obmm and installed some mods. Everything works but I can't get lovers to have sex and whenever I start there's always a message which say " lovers with pk 1.4.1 extended system. Loversidleanimspriority.esp must be closer to the bottom of the load order". I've downloaded Boss btw.

My load order is 

Oblivion.esm

Marriage.esm

Lovers with pk.esm

Lovers creature.esm

Dlc shivering isles.esp

Marriage patch.esp

Marriage-spouces can live anywhere.esp

Sprinting.esp

Dlc horsearmor.esp

Dlc orrery.esp

Dlc vilelair.esp

Dlc mehrunes razor.esp

Dlc spelltomes.esp

Growlfsanimatedhair.esp

Dmra bbb clothing armor replacer.esp

Dlc thieves dent.esp

Kvatch rebuild.esp

Dlc battlehorncastle.esp

Dlc frostgrag.esp

Knights.esp

Dmra Knights of the nine replaced.esp

Impereal empire unique cities. Sutch. Esp

Loves calm.esp

Midasspels.esp

All +5 attributes modifiers.esp

Special animation.esp

Zzestrus.esp

Arcane elf.esp

Moonshadow elves-sc.esp

Eyja.esp

KT_custom race fix.esp

Boethia custom race.esp

T3al marriage patch.esp

Crowded cities cyrodill.esp

Loversmb2.esp

Lovers with pk.esp

Lovers creatures.esp

Lovers Joburg.esp

Loversanimsobjectpriority.esp

Lovers idle animation priority.esp

Lovers bitch.esp

As you can see lovers idle animation priority is closer to the bottom of load order as the message suggests.

You should load Mods in load order and below the masterfile

Loversanimsobjectpriority.esp has Lovers idle animation priority.esp  as Masterfile,  so first the masterfile  or the Mod/esp can not work.

Lovers idle animation priority.esp

Loversanimsobjectpriority.esp

And the two esp are always the last Lovers Mods in the load order, Never a Mod below these two.

LoadOrder: read my yellow Link below.

There  is a example load order,  and how to sort Mods.

@fejeena so I putted lovers idle animation esp above of lovers anims object priority and putted them at the bottom of my load order. But Oblivion gives me the same message lovers with pk 1.4.1 extended system. Loversidleanimspriority.esp must be closer to the bottom of the load order" and I tried to have sex with a creature and says again "lovers can't start sex xme=goblin xme=Layla position id has an incorrect value for spos1 is". Btw maybe what's causing the problem is that before obmm I had tes mod manager for some mods and I haven't erased this mod manager while having some mods still active. So does having 2 mod managers create problems towards load order ?

Install Lovers again.  All the esp are ok, no invalid files .

Have you read my yellow Link ?

Have you sort ALL your mods? With BOSS or manually ( never use LOOT )

Do you use NexusModmanager to install Mods? Then Lovers will not work. Do not use NexusModmanager with Oblivion.

Have you installed Lovers Creatures after LAPF ? LoversCreatures must overwrite some LAPF files ( e.g. the Lovers idle animation priority.esp and Loversanimsobjectpriority.esp )

Install again. Start with LAPF, then LoversCreatures2   then Lovers Mods.

You can install all Lovers Mods manually or  use OBMM or WryeBash.. But first unpack the mods and check the folders. Some Mods have various esp versions to choose from.

But all in the right folders , then you use manually, OBMM or WryyeBash installation.

LoversBitch:
Have you read the page 1 ?
All you need: meshes and sound-all-Versions.7z and textures-all-Versions.7z and LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z
Install LBGW 1.51a BB LC3 esp and readme.7z last and let overwrite ! Read the Readme !!!

So you need 3 files.

@fejeenathanks I'll keep that in mind. Right now I've installed Oblivion and obse again. But the blockhead mod doesn't work. It says that " C:/ gog game/Oblivion/data/obse/blockhead dll Is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the file again using the original installation media or contact your software vendor or system administrator" the thing is that before deleting Oblivion and everything else. Blockhead would work with out any error. On the internet says that I should install blockhead prior to Oblivion overhaul character. 

Both are ok.

But I never use a Modmanager for OBSE plugins.

You copy the dll files in data\OBSE\Plugins ...  so why a Mod manager.

And OBSE you can not install with a ModManager ( not all OBSE files are in the data folder. And a ModManager install only in the data folder )

But OCO you can install with a ModManager.

You should use one Modmanger  OBMM or TESModmanger. 

But you can use WryeBash and one of the two Modmanager.

Blockhead:

That is strange all you do is put the Blockhead.dll in data\OBSE\Plugins.  That should work manually or with any modmanager.
Maybe a gog problem. I heard that some people have problems with it. Usually Steam or Disc Oblivion versions are used.

Dude, how do we know what's happening without knowing what you did first? We can only guess. The only thing I'm sure is that computers don't just randomly stop working for no reason.

So, anyways, my guess: Is your disk ok? First your blockhead.dll is not recognized and your obse is not working. Normally, if you download an archive somewhere on the internet, almost all archive file types have a way to examine its own content to tell if it's mangled or not. If that's fucked up for some reason, the archive programs either won't let you unpack the thing in the first place, or at barest minimum, will try to warn you about the error. Depending on the file type that is. Some formats lets you unpack stuff in damaged state, some others won't let you do that.

So let's assume your blockhead.dll is corrupted. You didn't notice it when you unpack it. That likely means it was corrupted after unpacking, and logically, it means your disk failed after that. Try reinstalling obse and blockhead. (your disk will automatically attempt to reallocate damaged sectors to the reserved sectors, so if you overwrite the files they will probably work this time)

If this worked, seriously you gotta check your disk's health. If not... well, this was just a rough guess.

Yes, we can not know what's wrong.

I do not know gog.

And how to install OBSE in a gog Oblivion

In the OBSE download is a steam and a disc version.

If you have a disc Ovlivion you install and use the obse_loader.exe

With a Steam Oblivion you do not need the obse_loader.exe  , you start the game with steam or with the Oblivion.exe ( not the OblivionLauncher.exe )

But if you know how to use OBSE with gog , and you do everything right, then maybe your OBSE files are also corrupted ( like the Blockhead dll )

But I thought your game was working?  You was able to start your game with OBSE and the fixed Blockhead.dll .

What did you last install? Download and install it again. Or first uninstall it and see if your game works again. ( uninstall ! not deactivate the esp )

LAPF add a penis only during sex.

And LAPF use HGEC female lower bodies for female  and Roberts male for the male lowerbody with erect penis.

So you need female HGEC and Male Roberts  replacer ( and armor -clothes)  But you can install a body with underwear if you want, or nude.

And Creatures have no dicks.

In LoversCreatures is a Creatures summon spell, and only the summon creatures have a dick. ( I use the spell only to test creatures animations)

If you want dicks for all vanilla creatures ( but they will have a permanent erection. Not only during sex )  then you can create copies of the LoversCreratures meshes in all creatures folders and rename the copied meshes to the vanilla names.

Or you use my "Vanilla Creatures Replacer with dicks" Mod.   ( ! ! But do not overwrite the LoversBitch dogs !  ! .  Unpack my "Vanilla Creatures Replacer with dicks"  open meshes\creatures  and delete the dog folder. also  textures\creatures\  the dog folder.  )

EDIT

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/276-creatures-replacers-with-dicks/

Archived