Last Exception about WW

https://pastebin.com/zauJyXSU 

Hi all- Firstly, I do not see any physical issues in the game. Secondly, I received this last exception the day I installed the game on my new PC, May 6th, 2019.

Bottom line, I am bothering to post this because the last exception keeps mentioning wicked whims. I have the experimental features setting on (in WW) and I have never been good at understanding last exceptions so I do not know if this last exception would benefit TurboDriver or if this is something I can fix.

Wicked Whims is updated, the game is updated, I copied over my tray and saves... I cannot *sigh* recall if I brought over WickedWhims Saves (I mean, could that potentially cause issues?). I have absolutely no other mods (although I was just about to install MCCC [without Pregnancy module]). I do have CC and animations and I have been trying to make sure the recent update works well with all of that.

The only face palm moment I had was when I realized I had played through with Nandong's overhead slider in the Mods folder but the head default replacements, not-- to which I cannot explain because I have the updated files on my PC.

I really, really, would like assistance to understand what the problem is if possible. (particularly confused because the last exception keeps talking about Wicked Whims but then it mentions an Urn which had nothing to do with my interactions with WW. The Urn I can explain but the WW I cannot.)

Archived