I'm having a bit of an issue with this, when I try to install it, I get a warning message that says a couple of WW animations have been duplicated. However, when I try to install without having installed WW prior, I get no WW options despite this mod coming with WW in the package.

7 hours ago, Azzhat said:

I'm having a bit of an issue with this, when I try to install it, I get a warning message that says a couple of WW animations have been duplicated. However, when I try to install without having installed WW prior, I get no WW options despite this mod coming with WW in the package.

I got to say notification if something is wrong with something I've been playing with it for a long time it's not going to bother the game

maybe the WW need to update or something I don't know

4 hours ago, EdenMistress said:

Loved her and already playing with her, great job!

it good to hear you like her Thanks
 go see the trailer on my page of the character
then you will like her more if you see the trailer

?

When I tried using the big milky breasts top or whatever, there seems to be something akin to webbing between the tits, but it doesn't seem to be so for your screenshots. Is that just clever bullshotting and using angles to cover up the defects or am I doing something wrong?

11 minutes ago, Xatos said:

When I tried using the big milky breasts top or whatever, there seems to be something akin to webbing between the tits, but it doesn't seem to be so for your screenshots. Is that just clever bullshotting and using angles to cover up the defects or am I doing something wrong?

so you playing smart right now LOL I don't know what Tits mods what you got

take your mods out and put mine in and take a look dummy

?

11 minutes ago, malbolzcha said:

ive seen her same hairstyle from the cg. i think its made by anto. pretty sure i have it but im not on my pc right now to look

I couldn't find the same hairstyle like on the picture that's owed like a similar one to use that one

if you can find it so sent it to me if you see it please

22 hours ago, Ghost 82 said:

so you playing smart right now LOL I don't know what Tits mods what you got

take your mods out and put mine in and take a look dummy

?

That's exactly what I did, I don't understand why you would assume I didn't. You aren't even addressing the issues, I asked very specific details which you can confirm or deny don't dodge the questions.

• 4 weeks later...

nice work :love:

litle request if you can . same penis XXXL for fun , flat without curve and nice balls , so that it works with most animations and even with versions with physics

i have already request many moders to make one , nobody wants to do it o_o

if you can make that fat thing i love you ^^

xxx penis.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 6/13/2020 at 10:01 PM, Disqu said:

@Ghost 82 damn she is really hot and dangerous !!! Thank you for creatin her man :) :thumbsup: m ask u some... how did you make your game to load both tit mods from different authors ?

thank you man I don't know to be honest I got a 35 GB mods so it's pretty hard to keep up with

I got a video of her on my side go see it is fucking hot??

I think on her tits is from wickedwhims?