Need help With Screenshoot

iggypop1

After reinstall of oblivion i cant take screen shots:s

"1) Go into your My Games\Oblivion folder

2) Open up oblivion.ini

3) Rename bAllowScreenShot=0 to bAllowScreenShot=1

4) Save the file, load up the game, and hit the PrtScn button on your keyboard"

Followed the above still no screenshots.Any ideas out there?

(HDR disabled)

thanx

I don't know about the other graphics settings like bloom lighting and HDR as I'm not using any such fancy effects.

What I do know is that anti-aliasing must be switched off to be able to take screenshots, so my guess is you have AA still active.

If you want to keep AA and the other graphics stuff at all cost, you could also try an external utility like FRAPS instead.

I don't know about the other graphics settings like bloom lighting and HDR as I'm not using any such fancy effects.

What I do know is that anti-aliasing must be switched off to be able to take screenshots' date=' so my guess is you have AA still active.

If you want to keep AA and the other graphics stuff at all cost, you could also try an external utility like FRAPS instead.

No anti-aliasing but bloom.

I try this frap one thanx

Hi again

Fraps i couldtnt use, im frustrated... why download/buying programs when this should be solved by altering the oblivion ini? (http://dxtory.com) 2.9mb

I read in the old thread "Need help With Screenshoot" that the problem sometimes happens.

Its kind of sad and no solution was found except Fraps

It cant be true that nobody can solve this! Plase somebody outthere

Sorry for ranting and thanx anyway

Archived