Looking for a particular Serena mod

Recently I stumbled across a beautiful rendition of vanilla Serana. The one who posted the image said the mod came from a Chinese website called skycitizen that got shut down last year. The mod is called Vanilla Hairdo Serana 1.5. If anyone has this and can share, I'd be grateful.

11 minutes ago, Azzhat said:

That's the person I asked and got the info from. He said he couldn't share the file.

Sorry, I have it me almost thought, if it was only on a Chinese website, then it is very difficult to get.
and the people on the nexus are not ready to share, I'm really sorry. :classic_sad:

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

Sorry, I have it me almost thought, if it was only on a Chinese website, then it is very difficult to get.
and the people on the nexus are not ready to share, I'm really sorry. :classic_sad:

It's okay. That's why I posted on here. The community on here is far more helpful than any time I have asked for help on the nexus.

Archived