(solved) Can you assign a bottom in a gay relationship?

In gay relationships if I want a particular Sim to be top I have them request for sex and that usually works. I made a new couple, though, and whether they request or are asked the same Sim is top and I wanted him to bottom. Is there a setting to help with this? Any tips?

Sorry if I missed a thread where this has been discussed, or if this is not the correct place to post this. Thank you for any help. 

12 hours ago, willowlemon said:

In gay relationships if I want a particular Sim to be top I have them request for sex and that usually works. I made a new couple, though, and whether they request or are asked the same Sim is top and I wanted him to bottom. Is there a setting to help with this? Any tips?

Sorry if I missed a thread where this has been discussed, or if this is not the correct place to post this. Thank you for any help. 

you have to assign that sim as female in wicked whims functions. The function must be something related to assign role under sex interactions.

3 hours ago, faxiaolong said:

you have to assign that sim as female in wicked whims functions. The function must be something related to assign role under sex interactions.

Yes and no. IMO If you assign a male sim as female he will use the female, interactions for masturbating. A whole lot of interactions will use the vagina and thus won"t work well.

• 6 months later...

Don’t know if it’s a bug, feature or something weird with my game. I’ve also only had WW for a couple of days, so it might be a new thing. I played with a gay household I’ve had for a while where I imagine one of the guys to mainly be the bottom but found that he always starts animation on top. After a while this really annoyed me so I did some investigation and here’s what I found out:

The guy who appears first in CAS (that means the sim created or added first when creating household) is the designated top. 

Unfortunately there is no way to change this without deleting the sim you want on bottom in CAS. In CAS sims are sorted by when they’re created in the save. You can save the household, delete the sim you want last, then merge with the recently saved household and delete the duplicate sim. But this deletes every relationship, statistics and history and potentially family tree of the sim. This can be quite a pain if it’s a sim you’ve played long. 

Haven’t tested much with NPCs, but positions seems pretty random with them. 
I’ve investigated with both my regular mods folder and a clean mods folder, with new and old households in new and old game saves. 

• 1 year later...
On 11/24/2019 at 7:05 PM, jazzpus said:

Don’t know if it’s a bug, feature or something weird with my game. I’ve also only had WW for a couple of days, so it might be a new thing. I played with a gay household I’ve had for a while where I imagine one of the guys to mainly be the bottom but found that he always starts animation on top. After a while this really annoyed me so I did some investigation and here’s what I found out:

The guy who appears first in CAS (that means the sim created or added first when creating household) is the designated top. 

Unfortunately there is no way to change this without deleting the sim you want on bottom in CAS. In CAS sims are sorted by when they’re created in the save. You can save the household, delete the sim you want last, then merge with the recently saved household and delete the duplicate sim. But this deletes every relationship, statistics and history and potentially family tree of the sim. This can be quite a pain if it’s a sim you’ve played long. 

Haven’t tested much with NPCs, but positions seems pretty random with them. 
I’ve investigated with both my regular mods folder and a clean mods folder, with new and old households in new and old game saves. 

I’m currently having the opposite problem. The second sim always tops, even when I assign him as a “bottom” in the WW sexual role selector. He’s not the one initiating the sex either. 

2 hours ago, aquila0989 said:

I’m currently having the opposite problem. The second sim always tops, even when I assign him as a “bottom” in the WW sexual role selector. He’s not the one initiating the sex either. 

WW has more recently added new features to pick Top or Bottom sims.

Click on sim and select Personalization/Gender Roles (I think)

Then pick gender role, and I think the next choice is Top or Bottom.

(Not positive because I haven't really used it).