[Minecraft] Hermaphrodite Resource Pack [OnHiatus]

2 hours ago, unknownphantom77 said:

I've "improved" the end rod. having now learned how to edit block models, my powers are no longer constrained to the entities of this cursed land.

Reveal hidden contents

This is just some dumb test i did.

2019-08-13_15_56_19.png.77ea339e94658e72134ad825644ee500.png

My mind is running with so many ideas.

Oh whow... that looks great! What else could be dick-i-fied, I wonder? ?
A torch, maybe? Perhaps a brewing stand. A standalone fencepost? Eh, but then you may have to worry about when multiple connect... hm.

4 hours ago, throwawaydingus said:

Oh whow... that looks great! What else could be dick-i-fied, I wonder? ?
A torch, maybe? Perhaps a brewing stand. A standalone fencepost? Eh, but then you may have to worry about when multiple connect... hm.

I'm going to brainstorm for a bit. If anyone has any ideas then be sure to say em. I don't think i'll make every pole-like object into a cock though. I'll experiment with various things. Anything I make with block model editing will likely be for another pack.

4 minutes ago, throwawaydingus said:

Damn, it's a close race this time. I wonder how in the world you would herm-ify a shulker. Probably the weirdest one on this poll for sure... ?

I need to stop giving you guys free reign in regards to weird things. next thing you know its a race between the chest, bed, and boat.

24 minutes ago, unknownphantom77 said:

I need to stop giving you guys free reign in regards to weird things. next thing you know its a race between the chest, bed, and boat.

Hey, you put it on the list! If people pick weird stuff you place in the realm of possibility, it's usually pure curiosity how you'd put that together.
Can't help myself but to pick it out as the elephant in the room ?

7 minutes ago, throwawaydingus said:

Hey, you put it on the list! If people pick weird stuff you place in the realm of possibility, it's usually pure curiosity how you'd put that together.
Can't help myself but to pick it out as the elephant in the room ?

problem is there are only so many entities that can be edited with just optifine. I'm picking things from the compatible list at random.

On 5/2/2019 at 7:57 PM, unknownphantom77 said:

Hermaphrodite Resource Pack

Through the use of Optifine and several days of blindly struggling  tinkering with .jem/.jpm files I have managed to create this resource-pack.

Compatible Minecraft Versions: 1.13, 1.14,

I am a bit busy so if anyone wants to test previous versions of optifine to see if it works be sure to leave a comment with version number.

Installation:

1. place the resourcepack in the resourcepack folder.

2. if the models arent showing correctly then make sure the pack has higher priority than other resourcepacks and make sure "Custom Entity Models" is enabled in the Quality settings menu.

Current mob(s):
Wolf - Has been given a vagina, anus, and large penis.
Wither - Given breasts and a large penis.
basic Guardian - Has been given four breasts and a penis, on it's underside.

Witch - Has 4 variants. a mix of old and young, with exposed and dressed variants.

Ender Dragon - Has been given a large pair of breasts and a massive cock befitting a final boss.

Drowned - 3 Variants. Rotten, ancient, and priestess. Rotten is in brown rags, Ancient is in torn white robes and less rot, Priestess is in intact robes and no rot.

Iron Golem - Given a penis and breasts fit for such a large machine.

Enderman - Given a grape flavored tendril and breasts.

Horse/Donkey/Mule - Given a large cock.

Upcoming:
Nothing at the moment. Be on the lookout for polls.

Current problems: None as far as i'm aware. Be sure to tell me if you spot any.

I will be working on various mobs, whatever things i can justify sexualizing. My plan is to make every single thing i can have both male and female genitalia.

Requirements: optifine, 
Should in theory work with any version that supports the use of CEM(Custom Entity Model) files to edit models.

I've been inspired to make Minecraft as lewd as possible, taking inspiration from the fact that very few have sexualized minecraft outside of fan-art.

The person who's work inspired me to make this adult resource pack has their own pack that they are working on. Be sure to check it out!

Contributors List

throwawaydingus - Made the icon for the pack.

Ok, so, I already have LewdCraft, and I love it. But, now I’m wondering if I can mix this pack and Lewdcraft, to make almost everything secified!!! Oooooh, I am SOOO getting this!  Also, foes it work like Lewdcraft where there is a different skin for each type? Like male, female, futa, and they have different chances of spawning?

32 minutes ago, Pineappleguy578 said:

Ok, so, I already have LewdCraft, and I love it. But, now I’m wondering if I can mix this pack and Lewdcraft, to make almost everything secified!!! Oooooh, I am SOOO getting this!  Also, foes it work like Lewdcraft where there is a different skin for each type? Like male, female, futa, and they have different chances of spawning?

No, the pack is for futa-only mobs. Although witches and drowned in particular come with different variants as well as the horses having appropriately colored cocks.

As for mixing of the two, as of now I've had mild success with it, albeit a few bugs. Soon there will be larger problems doing that kind of thing due to the both of them approaching the same kind of goal. Eventually, they'll be incompatible together without some kind of internal tweaking.

16 hours ago, Pineappleguy578 said:

Ah, ok. Well, I am definetly not complaining about them all being futa. And, I did tests the 2 together, and they did work together. Also, is the “Freaky” Pack being updated alongside the normal one?

The freaky pack is on hiatus until i feel the main pack is in a more complete state. As for using my pack and moddehbird's packs together, perhaps i can make some basic documentation for removing mobs from one to choose from the other, so you can mix and match if you like the look of an entity in the other pack.

the main problem i have with the lewdcraft pack is that it has redundant vanilla textures and models in it that prevent loading of the models from other packs and thus making it incompatible with each and every pack.

the hermpack doesnt have redundant vanilla textures in it, so it works with other packs.

6 hours ago, DeadSomething said:

the main problem i have with the lewdcraft pack is that it has redundant vanilla textures and models in it that prevent loading of the models from other packs and thus making it incompatible with each and every pack.

the hermpack doesnt have redundant vanilla textures in it, so it works with other packs.

Yah that is one thing that can screw with having multiple packs. be sure to request moddehbird to limit his pack to just the things he's changed. Personally im trying to set all of my models to be as compatible with other packs as possible. Next update after this one will be me just cleaning up the pack and optimization.

On 8/28/2019 at 11:20 PM, unknownphantom77 said:

Yah that is one thing that can screw with having multiple packs. be sure to request moddehbird to limit his pack to just the things he's changed. Personally im trying to set all of my models to be as compatible with other packs as possible. Next update after this one will be me just cleaning up the pack and optimization.

if i remember correctly, i explained my problem in that thread, but so far no reaction... i'll quote my post to that thread - maybe the pack gets updated.

• 2 weeks later...