Help finding a DLC/Quest mod

Hello everyone I had once played a dlc quest mod where it took the player to a new land. If I remember, the quest started when you would talk to a female npc and her bodyguard but then a ghost or apparition of either Dibella or Mara would speak through the female npc. This is all I remember of the mod cause I never went to the new land that came with it. I could never find it in my nexus download history. I had thought it was either Beyond Reach(BR) or the Black Marsh(BM) mod but the BR mod started when you would talk to a merchant in Markarth and BM would start when you went to Windhelm and traveled to the new land by boat. But this mod started when you would go to Whiterun. 

I apologize if I didn't make any sense but this is all I remember from the mod I'm unsure if played it on the LE or SE version of Skyrim. If anyone is able to point me in the right direction that would be amazing :) 

2 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

I'm sure it's Beyond Reach as it starts off with a priestess coming to you and her bodyguard urging you to go west.

43 minutes ago, hiroblivion said:

I do think that was Beyond reach because i remember very well what you are talking about. I've seen that mod around recently on nexus as i was looking for quests and new lands. the priestess was blind and her bodyguard was a guy who would say "What on Nirn?!?" right?

Thats it! YAY :D  I actually thought it wasn't Beyond Reach cause I watched a review on it by Shinji72 and the quest started by talking to single npc and not encountering 2 but that video was released in 2014 so they may have changed it. Also looking at the images of the mod on the modpage just further proved it is the mod I once played. Thank you so much guys or girls lol I'm gonna start playing that mod now.

Archived