NVSE Extender

jaege

Make sure that the Extender is in the right location (data/NVSE/plugins). If that folder doesn't exist you have to create it yourself.

Also make sure to install NVSE 3b2. That is the version required to run Sexout. NVSE goes in the Fallout main directory' date=' where the FalloutNV.exe is located.

Install both of them manually. If you've installed either one of these with FOMM, they are in the wrong location. Prides recommendation for installing [i']everything[/i] with FOMM can be a bit misleading here.

There is only one extender in the Extender thread OP (V11). Download that one.

Make sure that the Extender is in the right location (data/NVSE/plugins). If that folder doesn't exist you have to create it yourself.

Also make sure to install NVSE 3b2. That is the version required to run Sexout. NVSE goes in the Fallout main directory' date=' where the FalloutNV.exe is located.

Install both of them manually. If you've installed either one of these with FOMM, they are in the wrong location. Prides recommendation for installing [i']everything[/i] with FOMM can be a bit misleading here.

There is only one extender in the Extender thread OP (V11). Download that one.

Your forgetting the one on Nexus, which is not compatible with these mods any more.

My problem is not with NVSE or NVSE extender. I have downloaded the correct two and installed NVSE as insrtucted. My problem is with where to put NVSE extender. The instructions say to put it in data/nvse/plugin. There is no plugin folder in the nvse folder. Neither of the NVSE files provide any plugin folder. I tried to put it in a plubin folder of my own creation but I am not certain that is the correct course of action. So since I cannot put it in the (nonexistant) plugin folder, where should it go?

The extender dlls go in the data/nvse/plugins folder. Again, 'plugins' (plural - 'plugins', not 'plugin'). Just like it says in the OP of the extender thread:

How do I install it?

Install NVSE (v3b2 or newer) as normal, simply extract all the files to your fallout new vegas directory.

Install the extender by extracting the contents to the data/nvse/plugins directory.

The folder is also created when you install the MCM. Installing that required MCM mod will create the data/nvse/plugins folder path as well.

EDIT: ninja'd by AoT...

My problem is not with NVSE or NVSE extender. I have downloaded the correct two and installed NVSE as insrtucted. My problem is with where to put NVSE extender. The instructions say to put it in data/nvse/plugin. There is no plugin folder in the nvse folder. Neither of the NVSE files provide any plugin folder. I tried to put it in a plubin folder of my own creation but I am not certain that is the correct course of action. So since I cannot put it in the (nonexistant) plugin folder' date=' where should it go?

[/quote']

Sorry, I can't make it any bigger or any clearer.

Archived