Customizing Improved Camera (Beta) for SexLab

With .NET Framework still not coming, and many people claiming that Improved Camera Beta (link to it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/aorqpj/mod_improved_camera_beta_1/ ) is the far better alternative, some of you maybe have the same problems as me.

I tried to do the "first person SexLab Experience", that worked out of the box with IFPV, but horribly failed with Improved Camera. The camera doesn't quite look through the actor's eyes, thus making the animations in first person quite unusuable. And I don't quite find the right ini settings to tweak to make it better.

So: What is your experience with that mod and first person animations? It comes with a highly tweakable .ini, maybe you found a way to make it work? Or do you think sticking with IPFV and waiting for the release is the better choice?

Let's share our knowledge!

EDIT: I uploaded a screenshot to show you, what my problem is: Floating organic stuff (hands? Maybe first person hands...?) in sexlab first person mode.

ScreenShot marked.jpg

• 10 months later...

yes the same here when I scroll-it..., though when u press F  while  in 3rd  person u  get  first person with body  moving when moving your  mouse whilst in SL scenes up/down  works  but  I  couldn't manage  to get left/right  to work...hopefully  someone knows howto. here  is my ini for the Improved  camera beta 4 , I  just  suggest not  using it for  gameplay since it has  near clip distance set  to  very low and will make distant objects flicker and sometimes cause black screen ingame instead  of showing what you  see,  just for SL scenes and press F  prior to initiating so u  start  in  FP.

ImprovedCamera.ini

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Another necromancer here. So.....no way to use Improved Camera with Sexlab? Damn shame, it was the least buggy first person mod for everything outside of Sexlab.

• 2 months later...