I need help with FNIS or SexLab

Ok so i need help because i downloaded the Aroused creatures mod by Sailing Rebel for Skyrim Special Edition and everything works fine except my player won't get fully naked, just has no armor, and the animal wont do any of the sex animations but my character will(sometimes). Im sure i have all the downloads required for the mod to work, i just must have set them up wrong or something. I would very much appreciate it if anyone could help. Thanks in advance!

33 minutes ago, thatonethiccboi said:

Ok so i need help because i downloaded the Aroused creatures mod by Sailing Rebel for Skyrim Special Edition and everything works fine except my player won't get fully naked, just has no armor, and the animal wont do any of the sex animations but my character will(sometimes). Im sure i have all the downloads required for the mod to work, i just must have set them up wrong or something. I would very much appreciate it if anyone could help. Thanks in advance!

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Archived