Live Another Life - Live a Deviant Life

Ok so I was cleaning up and deleteing a lot mods to make room for other mods. Somewhere a long the way I deleted this mod. I did not notice right away because I started working on Skyrim SE where I do not use this mod. I am not sure how long it has been but today I noticed I did not have it anylong in my load order. I looked through my saved downloads going back months and can not find it. I tried to find here, where I orginally got it, but every time I click on a link to the mod page, it says it can not find it. One time it said I didn't have permission but then it when back to it could not find it. 

Does anyone have a clue what happened to the MOD? 

Well, maybe someone that still have the mod can re-upload it? I was searching for it as well because I re-installed Oldrim and always had a lot of fun with that particular LAL-topic. Or maybe someone smart can devise us a spiritual version of it if re-uploading suddenly hits SJW/PC/rustled feathers/bruised ego/chesko sensibilities. (or, Allah forbid, Ellionora sensibilities.)

• 6 months later...

Archived