Random Sex

I'm using AAF with a few animation packs and something is causing my character to randomly go to the loading screen you get after the actors have been gathered for a sex scene. Its happening when there are no other characters around and I'd like some help figuring out what is causing this so I can make it stop. This is what I have installed along AAF

FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
CumNWealth.esp

Farelle_Animations.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp

8 minutes ago, bludmarine said:

I'm using AAF with a few animation packs and something is causing my character to randomly go to the loading screen you get after the actors have been gathered for a sex scene. Its happening when there are no other characters around and I'd like some help figuring out what is causing this so I can make it stop. This is what I have installed along AAF

FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
CumNWealth.esp

Farelle_Animations.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp

You'll have to explain a little more. Can't really make sense of exactly what is happening or what you are trying to describe. None of those mods do anything but provide a different animation during scenes. What loading screen are you talking about.

I mean the screen after the characters have gathered but before the animation starts. It cuts to a black screen and then the loading icon appears in the bottom corner. Normally it takes up to a minute before the animation starts (when I'm manually initiating). In this case, I'm still inside Vault 111 and its happening automatically without any input. Additionally, it never actually loads. I've sat there for 10 minutes with just that screen showing.

15 minutes ago, bludmarine said:

I mean the screen after the characters have gathered but before the animation starts. It cuts to a black screen and then the loading icon appears in the bottom corner. Normally it takes up to a minute before the animation starts (when I'm manually initiating). In this case, I'm still inside Vault 111 and its happening automatically without any input. Additionally, it never actually loads. I've sat there for 10 minutes with just that screen showing.

You talking 10 minutes with a black screen, or the actual loading screen from the game like when its loading or youre fast travelling. Take a screenshot of it. So you have had AAF work for you though before by starting a scene through the AAF menu. Also throw up your load order. I hear what youre saying, its just hard to picture it in my mind. Also I just woke up. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Coming back around to this. I got a screenshot of the load screen. Last time it happened I uninstalled all sex mods but I reinstalled after starting a new game. At this point I only have AAF, Atomic Lust and FO4Animations by Leito installed.  Screenshot of the load screen attached.

Fallout4 4_27_2019 10_41_15 AM.png

PLease please please load the game as vanilla as possible (unless you are doing an alternate start, then install that/those mods and their dependencies)
Now do the beginning.  .. THE ENTIRE BEGINNING.  Go to the Vault.  Leave the vault.  Now that you are in the Commonwealth save - install mods.  Load.  

Note a few mods require you to be even further along.  I know of a mod(can't remember the name)  that you literally shouldn't install until after you have

Spoiler

fought the corsair (main plot mission after entering Kellog's memories through Nick (Or after you have joined the institute))   

Archived