Companions who know their place

bart

I'm working up a new evil mage character to play in the adult install I'm building. He wouldn't be very interested in "sharing" with smart-alecky "partners" but could find use for some minions who will do his bidding.

Any suggestions for companions along these lines, either standalone or as add-ins for CM Partners? Sexy babes would be welcome, of course, but he could also use a big dumb thug (male or female) for melee support. I'd be especially interested in any written companions (ideally voiced, but that might be too much to hope for) with submissive tendencies, or at least strict "Yes, sir!" obedience.

Is there a masochistic Companion out there whose disposition goes *up* when struck? That might be fun.

BTW I am not planning at this time to install the full Lovers package. I've read about a mod where, if I understand correctly, the PC can rape NPCs into submission, but that's harder than I really want. I'm aiming for a softcore X-rated game but not XXX.

You're talking about LoversRapeSlave, and yes, that does require the base Lovers installation. All of the slave mods that I know of require Lovers to some degree or the other, I would recommend LoversMagic if you do install Lovers as it has a fairly complete system for making slaves. BTW, CM Partners DOES NOT play nicely with Lovers, mostly due to issues with inventory management, I would recommend MCS as a substitute.

You're talking about LoversRapeSlave' date=' and yes, that does require the base Lovers installation. All of the slave mods that I know of require Lovers to some degree or the other, I would recommend LoversMagic if you do install Lovers as it has a fairly complete system for making slaves. BTW, CM Partners DOES NOT play nicely with Lovers, mostly due to issues with inventory management, I would recommend MCS as a substitute.

[/quote']

What are you talking about? CM partners work just fine with the lovers I have installed.

• 8 months later...

Archived