Randomizing animations?

Is there any way other than manually toggling animations in the MCM to get a greater variety in-game? Like, I have 6 or 8 different missionary animations in the toggle list, but I always seem to  get the same 2 or 3. I've looked through console outputs to see if some were getting passed over for (reasons) but that doesn't seem to be the case. Its like my characters are just unimaginative fuckers...

16 hours ago, coffeeandcynicism said:

Is there any way other than manually toggling animations in the MCM to get a greater variety in-game? Like, I have 6 or 8 different missionary animations in the toggle list, but I always seem to  get the same 2 or 3. I've looked through console outputs to see if some were getting passed over for (reasons) but that doesn't seem to be the case. Its like my characters are just unimaginative fuckers...

Which animations are triggered depends on the mod calling them and the tags added. For example, if you have 8 missionary animations but only 3 of them are consensual (in opposite to aggressive), then romance mods will only trigger these three. Or the other way around, rape mods will only trigger the aggressive ones.

If you don't want Defeat or more options, SL tools allows you to 

-switch to all animations that currently meet the requirements (i.e "vaginal", NOT "aggressive", "missionary",...)

-switch the tag, which allows you to switch to pretty much anything except another race would be involved

-some more stuff

So you can use it to figure out if you just had bad luck with the animations randomly chosen or if they are actually the only ones allowed, and switch in either case.

Archived