[mod] Harem Kings 3.1

Coretex Version

Zero family marriage restrictions (optional younger limits)
Some relaxed limits on marriage (not counting the force marriage function)

With the Seduction focus, seduce anyone and who you want (not counting your existing wives, seduce them beforehand) - I believe
I also fully disabled the player character getting hit with "cheating" type of debuffs from his own wives and lovers and wont
have all of the lovers drop off the list if caught and/or if a bastard pregnancy is discovered.
AI shouldn't be able to take Seduction at all.

Also created a custom culture - Focused for more western European based characters, I did this mainly to get around the
lame name creation and used more normal "modern" names. You don't have to go with the culture, its optional but available
to choose in the ruler designer if you want.
Shouldn't be able to be taken by AI's without your influence/spread making it happen.

There's an old bug in the mod, at least the coretex version. Event 'harem.10999' never fires, and it's the one responsible for clearing all the harem rally flags so the player can have a second rally later. It seems the game never registers the event as it can't find it even when console is used.

23 hours ago, Zorlond said:

There's an old bug in the mod, at least the coretex version. Event 'harem.10999' never fires, and it's the one responsible for clearing all the harem rally flags so the player can have a second rally later. It seems the game never registers the event as it can't find it even when console is used.

Are you sure the event isn't triggering? I've checked the files and in the decisions file, as part of the harem rally decision, the flag clearing event is set to run 45 days after you activate the decision.

EDIT: Alright I've done some testing and it is a problem in both versions. The event doesn't trigger. I've fixed that as well as a bug with the moral authority that I fixed in the non-coretex version but went unfixed in that one. This whole maintaining two versions thing is a bit of a chore.

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, xaina222 said:

is this mod compatible with lesbocracy ?

I've never tested it. The standard version should be I think, because it doesn't change much. The coretex version changes some vanilla files which might mess with lesbocracy.

it'd be an odd combination though. The Harem religion is like, men with a harem of women. Not very lesbiany I'd think.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...