The update

TAC0212

I updated the newest version of wickedwhims and I’ve been trying to play but when I go in my game the messages are not appearing. I have all the options to use wickedwhims but I can’t see what the options are. Helpppp please

image.jpg

This is just going to be one of those weeks...

the new update to the core game code has an issue dealing with custom content that produces text, rendering it blank. 

This is not fixable by you or the modders, and EA is issuing a new patch sometime in the next week to correct this.

3 hours ago, KamenRiderzero1 said:

This is just going to be one of those weeks...

the new update to the core game code has an issue dealing with custom content that produces text, rendering it blank. 

This is not fixable by you or the modders, and EA is issuing a new patch sometime in the next week to correct this.

According to sims guru graham it's coming tomorrow :)

1 minute ago, TAC0212 said:

Thank you so much! I was so confused 

Graham Nardon

Quick FYI for mod/cc creators - for content that's displaying blank text following the 4/16 update, we're targeting an update on Friday that will address this issue without requiring a change on your end.

e

Quick FYI for mod/cc creators - for content that's displaying blank text following the 4/16 update, we're targeting an update on Friday that will address this issue without requiring a change on your end.

Archived