[mod] DOA6 Male Nude Mod

DOA6 Male Nude Mod

Contains pubic hair version and non-pubic hair version.
包含阴毛版和无阴毛版。

Only Diego and Raidou have two pieces of costume to replace (007 Deluxe Edition and 030 Swimwear)
只有迪戈和雷道有两件服装可更换(007豪华版服装和030泳装)

Break Version For Diego:

Replace the first (004a, Erect) and second (005a, Flaccid) costume. The hand bandage is dark gray during the game.
替换第一件(004a, 勃起)和第二件(005a, 疲软)服装。游戏中手部绷带为深灰色。

Break Version For Rig:

Replace the first costume (001a). Choose one folder (Flaccid or Erect) to use. The word "BIG GUY" is on the clothes in the game.
替换第一件服装(001a),选择一个文件夹使用(Flaccid 或 Erect)。游戏中衣服上有文字“BIG GUY”。

Used REDELBE load mod file. The mod is loaded using the "Layer2" method.
使用
REDELBE 加载MOD文件。MOD放入"Layer2"文件夹的方式加载。

Thanks ausgeek and vagonumero13 tools that allows mod can be achieved.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, LGMODS said:

What a pleasure to see male mod before female, congratz Ogami, not surprised by your work.

Good luck for the next, enjoy modding.

WoW, Lola, join the modding! True, it will be very different from the previous one, but it will be very funny for u! ??

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm interested in downloading this mod but have found absolutely no help via google (maybe I'm searching the wrong terms?) on how to install a mod for DOA6. The only info I have found is I may need a "cracked" version of the game (what/where can I find that?) and additional software to complete install. Can someone point me in the right direction please? Thank you!

7 hours ago, fircuscan said:

Hi! I'm interested in downloading this mod but have found absolutely no help via google (maybe I'm searching the wrong terms?) on how to install a mod for DOA6. The only info I have found is I may need a "cracked" version of the game (what/where can I find that?) and additional software to complete install. Can someone point me in the right direction please? Thank you!

Download redelbe

Download this mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...