C5Kev's Aradia Animated Living Armor CBBE

C5Kev's Aradia Animated Living Armor CBBE

View File

DON'T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR ARMOR USING BODYSLIDE

Please don't message me and to tell me your armor is invisible!

ARRGGH, more "pathing" issues. If thing's are screwed up, try downloading the updated .esp file, unzip it and place the .esp into "Skyrim\Data" directory. I use a UUNP-based game system. You guys wanted CBBE versions, but I have no way to test it, so...  LOL!  Please bear with me!

The main file has already been updated.

Hello Folks!    This is the CBBE version of this armor. It's currently a bit different than it's UUNP counterpart, so I wanted it's own listing.

Simply horrifying! Yes, well, I wanted to breathe some new life in Aradia's world famous Living Armor and hopefully I've done that with new textures, along with new "clicky" shoes and gauntlets.  The textures are also animated - which is just what this armor needed - that makes it highly repugnant and provides maximum smelly-ness as it very moves it's way into your character's orifices unhindered. Yuck!

"Clicky" shoes are part of this mod, so you'll need the  Heels Sound   mod by ApoKrytia. It's a requirement, so please have that already installed.

The armor has a daedric rating and provides protection against many foes. But be sure to collect those daedric hearts, you're going to need them at higher levels once you obtain the "Daedric Smithing" perk. I also recommend that within SexLab, the armor should be set as to not be removed in the event of a sexual attack, so that the attacker won't be alone!  That'll show 'em! 

And along with this great armor comes incredibly terrible and dreaded weapons you're sure to love. All I'll say is that while they're somewhat powerful, bad-guys aren't going to like what it has in store for them and gonna drop like flies. I think it's a pretty cool armor package and hope everyone enjoys using it.

Use the AddItemMenu mod to get the armor and weapon right away or you can make them at a forge, then work your way to the Daedric Smithing perk so you can temper the armor and weapons.

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:

Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Aradia Animated Armor CBBE" from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Select your color choice - you can only use one at a time.  Well, you can mix & match if you'd like, but...   Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build" to make your armor parts. That's about it.

- Credit to Aradia for creating an awesome armor, Comvex for terrific gauntlets, Nisetanaka for the weapon and killer shoes, part of the Heimu Clothes mod (author unknown).

Hopefully no problems, but please let me know if any arise. Have fun!

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission please.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/17/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Heels Sound, HDT, BodySlide
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

23 minutes ago, lonewolf7215 said:

Ive looked through your other mods, are any of them CBBE? I see UNP, but some I didn't see labeled. 

Look closer.  Some are, some aren't - I haven't gotten to all of them yet.

I'm using CBBE HDT. I keep trying to use the sliders to build the body but they aren't working. I understand you said not to ask about the invisible body, but I truly am trying. Typically I hit CBBE Curvy in batch build for mods but this doesn't seem to like that. Again I apologize in advance but I'm stumped. 

18 minutes ago, lonewolf7215 said:

I'm using CBBE HDT. I keep trying to use the sliders to build the body but they aren't working. I understand you said not to ask about the invisible body, but I truly am trying. Typically I hit CBBE Curvy in batch build for mods but this doesn't seem to like that. Again I apologize in advance but I'm stumped. 

You are using BodySlide incorrectly.  You should have a body shape "preset" (a shape you design - boob size you want, butt size you want, etc.) already made, then do what I say in the instructions.  Search YouTube (or elsewhere) on how to make a body preset.

3 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

You are using BodySlide incorrectly.  You should have a body shape "preset" (a shape you design - boob size you want, butt size you want, etc.) already made, then do what I say in the instructions.  Search YouTube (or elsewhere) on how to make a body preset.

Thank You

30 minutes ago, lonewolf7215 said:
34 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Thank You

Easier and faster if i just show you...

Lone1.jpg.067d055fbbdf88dc732d87bdfe5870d9.jpg

Lone2.jpg.c8f69cc3b099c7b195076ab9fb341804.jpg

Lone3.jpg.5511b01c71e2c2e4fd51e17c7b6729ed.jpg

Lone4.jpg.b13e24fb34051003eb8d9985d6aa81fb.jpg

Lone5.jpg.0274281101c3ad64b058a5553094d76f.jpg

34 minutes ago, scarebear2403 said:

Also got invisible mesh. Swapped the mesh and textures over to aradia devious devices and it works flawlessly. I think there is a problem with the plug in.

Oh, lovely.  That's what ya get when rushing. I'll look into it and thanks!

50 minutes ago, scarebear2403 said:

Also got invisible mesh. Swapped the mesh and textures over to aradia devious devices and it works flawlessly. I think there is a problem with the plug in.

Thanks man. Yeah, the pathing was fucked up, but have uploaded an updated esp file if you want to try that out.

1 hour ago, scarebear2403 said:

Good news and bad news.

Good news - All the armor is working with the update.

Bad news - reproduceable ctd whenever mousing over the meat spear in the inventory (in my case AIM).

Anyway thanks for the release. I have been wanting hdt cbbe of the parasite stuff for a long time!

Thanks scarebear.  Took the mod down (but it'll be back up), I'm making too many mistakes here...and it's pissing me off LOL! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...