Help! My CAS isn't working

whis5

Hi

I have a problem that I think it might be related to some preset or slaider or I don't know what. The thing is that I can't see all the options of my CAS when I want to edit the face, skin, body or eyes of my sims bc it shows like this and I can't access to the presets

IMG_20190415_234304.thumb.jpg.f88352f2ff720c16ab9ba95dfd65e673.jpg

IMG_20190415_234349.thumb.jpg.6571de34496aaa7b766184a22dfba012.jpg

IMG_20190415_234321.thumb.jpg.cf953a3ee4a386efae1a7df5069d5729.jpg

Any help would be appreciate it. Thanks

55 minutes ago, Shayeesh said:

Too many default eyes color CCs, You'll have to clean your mod folder buddy.

I tried deleting, but nothing changed, well, there were new color eyes, skins and everything. I downloaded the SimsModFoldersTool in order to get to clean up, but when I try the reestructure folder it doesn't do anything

1 hour ago, procian said:

You using slider mod or mods? if so try without it/them.

I already did, it didn't work so I went back to use them. I'll try again and see if I forgot some

9 minutes ago, whis5 said:

I tried deleting, but nothing changed, well, there were new color eyes, skins and everything. I downloaded the SimsModFoldersTool in order to get to clean up, but when I try the reestructure folder it doesn't do anything

I already did, it didn't work so I went back to use them. I'll try again and see if I forgot some

you deleting localthumbcache.pkg file when you add or remove stuff?

51 minutes ago, whis5 said:

Oh, snap, I don't! I'll try and let you know

In any case, thank you so much for the help 

The first rule of modding the sims is you delete that package any time you make changes to the mod folder. 

The second rule of modding the sims is you DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!

3 hours ago, whis5 said:

Oh, snap, I don't! I'll try and let you know

In any case, thank you so much for the help 

it isn't working and now my sim lost her face LOL

I definitively have a problem with a slider or a preset

Also, I have a last exception, and I think it might be related. I posted in the thread about Last Exception, but it says I'm lacking the module SimsSuper4, whatever that is, which would explain the lack of face. So, I'm gonna see what I can do. Thanks for the help

2 hours ago, KamenRiderzero1 said:

The first rule of modding the sims is you delete that package any time you make changes to the mod folder. 

The second rule of modding the sims is you DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!

Damn, that is my favorite Brad Pitt movie

I was going to go with my preferred version (which references baseball) but figured too many people wouldn’t understand, so go with the classic.

My preferred version is “rules of running on (hard throwing New York Mets outfielder) Yoenis Cespedes”

you don’t.

The runner on second was at third already by the time the ball got to Yo, and Yo still threw him out my a country mile.

1 hour ago, KamenRiderzero1 said:

I was going to go with my preferred version (which references baseball) but figured too many people wouldn’t understand, so go with the classic.

My preferred version is “rules of running on (hard throwing New York Mets outfielder) Yoenis Cespedes”

you don’t.

The runner on second was at third already by the time the ball got to Yo, and Yo still threw him out my a country mile.

LOL, I'm Spanish, I don't understand too much of baseball, but I get the idea :)

1 hour ago, Shayeesh said:

Broken CC.

Didn't you ran a S4S batch fies? It brokes CCs like autobanned tongue + head replacement / no ea lashes / and some others i don't have i mind.

Oh man, what is S4S Batch files? Hope google has the answers But I do have head replacement and tongues and I already figured out it was the problem, so I deleted them... And my sim lost her face but my CAS looks still weird...

I'm just gonna spend a long amount of time trying my mods and scripts....

A Sims4Studio batch fix allow or disalllow CCs for random for exemple. If you don't know what it is, think the issue isn't due to this.

Missing faces must be a broken CC. Don't you have a No EA lashed mod? or something like that?

Had the issue 2 times. It was a no EA lashes and the Autobanned tongue who were broken.

Archived