SL framework always chooses animation #1

Greetings folks!

Haven't played for a few years, so i don't remember exactly how it was before, short question: when sex scene happens, SL framework plays one of the available animations depending on current tags, actors etc. It works fine, but I've noticed that in my game SL framework always plays animation #1, however, i can manually swap to anything else from that list of available animations.

Is this a normal behavior that is covered by some in-game SL option, or is it a bug and i need to post a log?

Papyrus.0.log

SexLab generally plays the animations it is told to by whatever mod initiated the scene. Is this happening with one particular mod or all as some mods have a list of scenes that they use (Devious Devices and Cursed Loot - I think - have a preset list of positions as does ZAP if its filter is used)? If it is with all mods check that all the animations are enabled and try to reset the animation list within SexLab (and just to make sure re-run FNIS).

Please let us know if it still does it after resetting things and if it is just with specific mods or all mods that start them. Also, if you have any mods that initiate sex between npc's does the same thing happen with them?

Edit: also, are you using any restraints from DD or ZAP during these or not?

On 4/16/2019 at 12:50 AM, Veladarius said:

Greetings, i tried to do as you advice, unfortunately it seems that i have another issue. 

I've tested animations with defeat / SL mass matchmaker / Follow me for sex and it seems that something is wrong with scripts. 

I can see a messages about which animation starts, but then, suddenly, #1 animation plays anyway.

Added a papyrus log file.

Papyrus.0.log

11 minutes ago, SZerathuL said:

Greetings, i tried to do as you advice, unfortunately it seems that i have another issue. 

I've tested animations with defeat / SL mass matchmaker / Follow me for sex and it seems that something is wrong with scripts. 

I can see a messages about which animation starts, but then, suddenly, #1 animation plays anyway.

Papyrus.0.log 321.24 kB · 0 downloads

Do you have the animation filter on in Zaz Animation pack settings? I've noticed it's not behaving all too nicely, so might try disabling that.

3 hours ago, SZerathuL said:

Papyrus.0.log 321.24 kB · 0 downloads

1- There are errors all over the place from being female, at least 1/3 of the log is errors from it (makes it hard to  read as well),

2- During the SexLab scene the mod HDT Sextoys is throwing an error concerning an array. This may be related to your problem as the array may be a listing of SexLab animations and is causing it to default to the one you are seeing (happens at 06:21:41 PM time stamp).

I had the exact same issue once, turned out it was the "Size does matter mod" once I removed it, or just updated it, the animations started playing randomly again. I think it was a HF version that was messing with the animations, so if you have it remove it and try.

Archived