Hi! Sorry waste your precious time with this stupid person, but, when you have a little free time can you answer this question for me? I never forget you kindness!

Is there's a mod where I can make sex with dogmeat? I search and found the Leito mod, but, he only have animations with dogmeat licking...

There's a mod where he really make sex with me?

Thanks for your time!

1 minute ago, MaxWhite20062003 said:

Hi! Sorry waste your precious time with this stupid person, but, when you have a little free time can you answer this question for me? I never forget you kindness!

Is there's a mod where I can make sex with dogmeat? I search and found the Leito mod, but, he only have animations with dogmeat licking...

Thanks for your time!

Lilly has a file you can add that will play all the dogmeat animations in sequence.......More than just licking.

?

8 hours ago, MaxWhite20062003 said:

Thanks for your time!

And here's the link to the mod @VonHelton  was talking about.

On 4/14/2019 at 6:47 PM, VonHelton said:

Lilly has a file you can add that will play all the dogmeat animations in sequence.......More than just licking.

?

On 4/15/2019 at 3:30 AM, mashup47 said:

And here's the link to the mod @VonHelton  was talking about.

Guys, you are amazing! Seriously, I do not know how you guys found it, thank you very much indeed! I'm very happy about it!

Archived