General Discussion

• 2 weeks later...

STUPID FUCKIN' INCOMPLETE COMMANDS!!!!! :triumph:

Hey, guys.   I just discovered that some of the script commands are totally useless with the wandering NPCs on the map!  There are some commands like  (ref).IsOwner, (ref).GetOwner and (ref).GetParentCellOwner which works wonders if you wish to run the test on the player, but it is not all that helpful when testing the NPCs wantering around Tamriel.

How does one even get the reference of an NPC that's wandering around on the map?  Well, I was testing an NPC while they were having sex, using the "xLoversCmnGetPartner" command.

The people you see on the map are but copies of the denizens in your database.  Of the Database and Map-Drawn NPCs, their Form IDs are different between the two.  As an example, City Swimmer's Form ID in the database is 0000A109.  However, you create a new Form ID when you drop her onto the map, and her now visible map reference is 0000A12E.

Unfortunately, none of the above mentioned commands to test ownership work with the map reference Form IDs, relying on you to hard-code the NPCs.  And while you can get the original Base Form of a clothing object lying around with the (ref).GetBaseObject, using it upon an NPC delivers nothing usable.  The resulting FormID, as a string, would result with an ID of 00000000.

So scripters, beware.  Testing if a script-generated NPC is in a place they own is not going to happen.

In AI Packs and dialogue conditions you normally use base IDs ( GetIsID)

In scripts you use ref IDs of the NPCs. But you can also use ref IDs in AI Packs and dialogue conditions ( GetIsReference )

---------------

Or in AI Packages you can use the "Object ID" if the NPC should use a chair in a cell. The NPC will use one of the chairs.

Or you set one chair " Persistent" and add a ref ID name, then you can use "Near reference"  in the AI pack and the PPC will use the one chair.

So NPCs must have a ref ID name to check them in scripts. Not all Oblivion NPCs have ref ID names ( even if they are Persistent .  And in some Mods no NPCs have ref IDs)

21 hours ago, fejeena said:

So NPCs must have a ref ID name to check them in scripts.

Yeah, but some of the script commands, even among the OBSE, only works with the Base IDs.  And there is no conversion system between the two for NPCs.  So a feature I was going to add, checking if the player is having nookie with an NPC in his/her own home isn't going to happen.  Still, that's not stopping a major undertaking of an old mod....

LoversImmoralGuards: the Dukky Feej Version.  Yep, Fejeena is getting some credit for some of the ideas within.  ?  So if you are familiar with the original, you may inquire what is different between the original and this revised version.

• Blocking/preventing the 'immoral harassment' feature and 'piggyback rape' system if the NPC is wearing bearing 'custom' tokens used during sex
    • Tokens may be custom for either consensual sex OR rape mods.
    • Tokens may be clothing items, special NPC factions or special NPC Classes
    • LoversHiyokoShooter's built-in birthing now will not spawn 'harassment'
    • Tokens may be added via an INI file
  • Blocking/preventing the 'immoral harassment' feature and 'piggyback rape' system if the sex act is being performed in specified rooms/chambers
    • Options for Vanilla Churches being orgy-fest sites
    • Options to block piggyback rape in Prisons
    • Options for Player Houses to be safe from the Immoral Guard Abuse
    • Options to permit additional cells added via an INI
  • Blocking/preventing the 'immoral harassment' feature and 'piggyback rape' system if you rented a room and are having sex on/near your rented bed.
    • Optionally, bedrolls outside might be permitted if properly configured.
  • And more.

Delicious, eh?  ?   If you can test if the player had applied  'Greasy Cream' from Crowning Isles, this would let you ensure dogs from the isles don't gang bang you and invalidate some of the needed 'Got Dog Essense' options.  And this is certainly a must for bordello/cathouse mods, or harlotry mods like LoversHookers (Dukky) and LoversProstitute that add their own tokens for sex act/stage purposes.  With those in place, the hookers must have actually paid off the guards!

It's still in the works, and I got some graphics and writing to do. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone tried this? 

I think I found a flaw with LoversSlaveTrader........  :persevere:

Go and enslave a guard.   The LST's script "SHOULD" reset the guard's class to 'WasGuard'...   That's the idea anyway.

Go and talk to the 'Slave.Guard'   He's not going to be happy.  Oh, and you should have some sort of bounty on your head.

Now 'SAVE' your game and exit Oblivion.

Reload Oblivion and reload your game.

Now... Talk to your 'Slave.Guard'

......Is he trying to arrest you?  Your slave?  His class just reset back to guard.  The reset of the NPC's class doesn't survive a reset.

Yeah, that's a problem.  Former guards become guards once again.    At first, I thought it was some script I was working on, but I turned them and a host of other mods off.  Yikes.   

Yes and No. .... or wrong LST settings.

First: better never enslave respawning NPCs with No names:  ( Guards, Bandits, Marauders,...)

Gurads are not so bad because most of them are placed in game. But Bandits, Necromancers,.. are often only spawn-point-marker in game.

If you do not change the LST setting you will get in trouble.  If you tell a "spawn-point-marker " NPC to wait here, and you are gone for 3 days, it can be that he is gone or he no longer works.

And a Guard get his class back after a new game start.

--------------------

Normally you set the LST settings to creating a copy. (1  in the pic below)

Or you set the Greeting priority to 100  (2 in the pic below)

11WG2.jpg

If you set the greetings to 100, the Guard gets back his guard class after a new game start but he use the LST greeting and can not arrest you.

If you set "creating a copy" and you start your game again the guard still have the "Was Guard" Class

11WG1.jpg

You see a copy , ID starts with FF, he is not part of any Mod. And he still have the "Was Guard" class. ( Yes new game start, not load the save without quit the game )

You must not set the greetings to 100, the guard works fine.

So Guards work if you set "creating a copy" OR " Greeting priority to 100 .

In my  game I use only the copy setting, not the greeting 100 ( I have some Mods that use the LST enslavement but the slaves shall use my Mod greetings, not the LST greetings )

With the "creating a copy" setting you can enslave "spawn-point-marker " NPC . ( but better you do not do it )

Hrm...  ?   Food for thought, especially when dealing with the enslavement of guards... or 'Immoral Guards' in particular.  I guess it's an alltäglich (common?) problem others may experience if they didn't know why their guards didn't remain enslaved.  Ya don't want enslaved Immoral Guards to hustle you when you greet them, but you don't want the arrest dialog either.

But this...  I guess a subroutine needs to be looked into for testing if an Immoral Guard routine is coming into play, and a form of bypass (or 'wasGuard' enforcement) put into place.

GREAT.  I guess I don't have to tear through all my uploaded/installed/created mods and start over..... again.

I saw the "kzsQuestLoversImmoralGuards" Quest have priority 100.   So the LST setting "greeting to 100" may not work. I have not tested it, is the load order important? LST after Immoral and the game use the LST greetings? ? ?

But the "creating a copy" of the guard will work.

--------------

The vanilla Guard-Arrest-Quest ( ID:  Crime [QUST:00027F96]  has priority 90.

So you can lower the Immoral Quest priority to 99 or 95 and then LST should also work with setting "Greetings to 100"  ( but without "creating a copy" )

I have a plan.....   :naughty:

Yeah, I'm dangerous with scripts, aren't I?  :cool:

I am altering the actual method that generates COPIES of the actors, but under VERY specific conditions...    Okay, altering is not the word.  I totally messed with it.  I just need to flesh out a new 'testing method' that determines if you copy or not ( based on configured mods ).     But for now, all I've been working on  WORKS LIKE A CHARM ON GUARDS!!! 

Not too keen on restoring the NPC to just 'LSTNewGuard'.   I mean, there are five types at least, not including the Shivering Isles babes.  But I'm not touching that.  :dissapointed:  Some guy may just make another TYPE of guard  for a custom Quest/Campaign mod later.

Oh, and WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GET THE BELOW SCREEN?????  ?  ?  ?

11WG1.jpg

The screenshot is RefScrope. You can check everyting the NPC have: Spells, AI Pack and the current AI pack, the invetory also the no-playable items ( all the Lovers token )

Body ( you see the SetBody Body)

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/21862

Why a copy change ? LST copies works perfect.

And with the greetings 100 and Immoral Quest priority changed to 99 the immoral guards works fine too.

Two working methods, why a third?

And some Guards in Mods are not in Guard class because the Modder have not build a jail in his new world space or he want that the gurds kill/fight the player ( no arrest)

Only Guards  with Guard class can use the Vanilla Guard-Arrest-Quest ( ID:  Crime [QUST:00027F96]  and the associated dialogues.

And such guard are the only guard who should use the immoral dialogues. Because if a Mod guard can not arrest you for stealing or murder ,  why he should be able to arrest you for public sex? ( especially if there is no jail in the Mod world , isle,...    Then you go to jail in Cyrodiil ? ( or does the game crash when it can not find a jail in the world where you are arrested. ) )

Nonono...  I'm using the LST copy system.  ?  I'm just doing a bit of a change to the 'TEST' system because of some odd hiccups I found with it.  Don't ask.  ?  But there is no third method... It's the LST copy option.

Aaaa....  ?  there's some mods where they forgot to flag their Guards with the class because they forgot to make a JAIL?   Oh, Puhleeze.  ?  Even the Sirens in Crowning Isles has a Jail!!!   Ya make guards, you make a jail.  Heck, even the Saints and Seducers deal some level of justice.  

Dark Seducers, Golden Saints and CrowningIsle Sirens are all Guard class.

And the CrowningIsle Sirens  should ( no MUST ) be blocked to use immoral dialogues.  During the quest you get permission to fuck the Sirens, they are almost naked, all horny,... and public sex should not be a problem.

:classic_dodgy:  maybe some new dialogues...If you do NOT have public sex the Siren guards talk to you "Why are you hiding when you have sex?  That's not nice, we wanted to watch." 

EDIT:

In most Mods Guards are in Guard class.

Only in player house Mods they are not in Guard class. A big Castle with own guards. Of course the guards of the player should not arrest the player.

:tounge_xd:  Well, that would be up to anyone making an add-on for the Immoral Guards.   More kinky guard dialog from the sirens?   ?   Works for me.

Oooh.  ?  I came up with a new technique that lets me load multiple Objects from a Mod (via FormIDs).  I might have to revise something I worked on involving  room/cell blocking per mod.  I thought I was practically done...  Oh, well..

• 2 weeks later...

Been away for a week... an accident which has 'currently' made me a southpaw.  So typing is slow going and mouse control is a study in anxiety.  But I'm endeavoring to continue.  And what I'm working in is a two-part cross-mod endeavor.

Picture if you will, a mod that has special NPCs with custom dialog and choices,  Something like your typical fare.  But this mod also has a special custom clothing 'flag' item, much like the LAPF system.  This flag is the 'LST Enslaved' token used solely by this mod.   And the custom dialog is set up to show if the NPC does 'not' have the token equipped, a condition like the one below in the dialog itself. 

no     GetItemCount    xLSTFredModFlag    ==   0

the LST Enslaved flag

That doesn't sound like much, does it?   But as I said, this is a two-part cross-mod endeavor.

Picture if you will, another mod.... a new LST Add-on,, one that fixes a couple minor dialog issues, but can run a test on the first mod.  What is this test?  It looks to see if the other mod has an 'LST Enslaved' flag,.  If the other mod does, the add-on will add the flag to NPCs when they are enslaved and removes the flag if the player so chooses to release it from slavery.  This is all accomplished by an INI file which can be altered ir updated with compatible mods in mind... and clearly that there is more than one LST Enslaved mods in play.  It would be worthless if there is only one.

Ahh... there's the magic,   The initial mod with the LST Enslaved flag does not have any required dependencies of the LST itself!  It can run just fine by itself!  And the dialog will run just fine without the LST because it runs the custom dialog as long as the NPC doesn't HAVE the flag.  But the LST add-on mod will look for the flag and add it to the NPC when Enslaved!

If the mod with a custom 'LST Enslaved' is made correctly, they could make guards with custom BRIBE dialog... that won't show if they are a slave.  Why should a slave try to bribe the player?  If the mod has a hooker that solicits sex, why should an enslaved hooker expect go get paid?  True, these conditions would need to be build into the mod's own dialog.  But it makes sense for purposes of enslaved NPCs, and is the reason as to the upcoming LST Addon I am working on.

Oh, other fixes in the LST?  Well....  it seemed a bit odd to me that a slave would say "Again...?  Really...?" on your first attempt to break him or her.  How can there be an AGAIN if you didn't try before?  That one was simple enough as it is.  As to other stuff... it is a surprise.

Why should the slave don't say " Again ? Really ? "  if you have enslaved hin by rape ( Wappy Rapers )

Then it is another rape ( That you call it "training" will not interest the slave. )

Add a condition to the dialogue

GetItemCount

xLoversPkrCountPRapeV "Lovers Raped by Player Count" [CLOT:01000809]    (It is from Lovers with PK.esm)

>= 1

Now the slave use the dialog ony after the first rape.

Or condition

GetItemcount

xLSTHumanSexNumber "[HumanSex]slave" [CLOT:02001D2B]   ( From LoversSlaveTrader.esp  the trained by human count token )

>= 1

And the first part I don't understand.

??? If another Mods have ( or add ) the LST ensalved token.... why does your Mods add the token ?  ???

I use LST ensalved token in some of my Mods ( I have a LoversRapeSlave version with LST enslavement )

If I add the token and faction with dialogue script, quest script or spell in my Mod ,  I can use LST dialogues  and I can release the slave  and the LST token and the faction will be removed. LST does everything, I do not have to do anything in my mod.

In the first part of your inquiry, you are assuming that the NPC is enslaved by rape.  This need not be the case.  A well placed *WHAP* to the head with a slaver's club and the use of the Enslave spell, and you have a slave.   The first time you train him or her, the slave should understandably not say 'again?'

Ahh... the xLoversPkrCountPRapeV  flag.   You seemed to have guessed my method.   Surely, the player couldn't be called a horny bastard if he wasn't the one raping the slave, right?  Yeah, I prefer it over the other.    Or "horny bitch" if the player character is female...

As to the whole 'token' business...  

If I was to add a LST token into... um...  Lovers Prostitute...   does said mod have any mechanics to enslave the hookers?  Nope.  The token is made available and is a condition in the Prostitute dialog where they try to sell you sex.   If the token exists in the NPCs inventory, they don't use the dialog. 

The LST addon will have a list of Mods and these tokens (ala the 'load form from mod' command),   IF the player is playing one of these mods (Prostitute), and if the player is enslaving anyone, it not only pushes the default LST enslave token from the Lovers Slave Trader mod onto the NPC, but the other mod's enslave token.  THEN... any dialog or condition build into the mod that requires '0' Tokens will not show.

Oh, And I just thought....   IF a mod like Lovers Prostitute also had a 'Cannot Enslave' token, the LST add-on should detect it and prevent any enslavement just as if it had the one built into Lovers Slave Trader Itself. 

Having both of these tokens being part of their own mod allows the mod to work by itself, and without LST dependency.   If the LST addon is not used, the tokens mean absolutely nothing.  But if the LST Addon is used, then it sees the tokens and uses them as the mod developer plans in the event of enslavement.

The enslave by rape was example that the dialogue can be ok.

But the rape by player check should be added.

-------------------------------------

In my Prostitutes version I add  the xLSTInviolableToken "[Inviolable]Actor" [CLOT:02022DC8]  the the girls. So they can not be enslaved.

( a script add the token ad game start)

A Mod with own "enslave "  and "can not be slave token" token ???? How can your Mod detect the token ?, it don't know the ID names or numbers. Or must I add the names in a ini ?

I use LST ensalve and no slave token in my Mods

And the Lovers with PK slave token (broken slaves)

The Lovers with PK  sex token : had sex, sex with player, raped by player, raped player, orgasms,...

And lovers with PK xLoversPkrDisableH ( no sex)   and xLoversPkrMarriedToken  ( the MarriedToken  is checked by AdultSSP  in the married dialogues conditions )

Also xLoversPkrignoreSpectators  ( I changed the Lovers Bed Mod. If a NPC have the token xLoversPkrignoreSpectators he/she will not end sex when the player stands beside the bed and watches.

And xLoversPkrContraception  so NPCs can't get pregnant.

And the  LoverVoiceSSPplus.esp token     xloversSikanFlag "Public Sex"   A NPC with the token in inventory you can fuck public. ( it enables the LoverVoiceSSPplus public sex dialogues )

Why create new token if I have all in the Lovers Mods. And they all work with the Lovers system

I think you just caught on...

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

Or must I add the names in a ini ? 

Those who develop mods for this system should supply the form ID for these objects.  For me to detect the Inviolable flag in a mod (lets say... a new Dark Bloodlines fix(), I would need to include the form ID of "010203" to the LST Addon's INI file so Etna of the Brotherhood can't be enslaved.   *cough cough*

Why create new token if I have all in the Lovers Mods. And they all work with the Lovers system 

That would be true if all the Lovers Slave Trader flags were part of the LAPF package itself.  But they aren't.    Lovers Hookers requires the LAPF system, but it does not have access to any flags from LST.  If I were to update 'Hookers' with pimps and wanted dialog that could only be spoken by pimps if I didn't bash them on the head and enslaved them, how could I determine if they were enslaved since the LAPF does not include the LST enslave token?  Yes, the LAPF has a the default 'slave' token, but it is treated as the 'broken slave' token when the LST is in play.... and is separate.

Yes, they all work with the Lovers system, but these mods need extra hooks to work with LST while simultaneously being independent of it.  And apart from the Enslave and no-Enslave tokens, none of the other flags you listed have any use.... except the xLoversPkrCountPRapeV  token.  This is about adapting mods with the LST which has its own collection of goodies afterall.

I use LST ensalve and no slave token in my Mods

In my Prostitutes version I add  the xLSTInviolableToken "[Inviolable]Actor" [CLOT:02022DC8]  the the girls. So they can not be enslaved. 

So did you make Prostitutes 'dependent' upon Lovers Slave Trader?  Because your earlier statement implies you may have merged some content, particularly the LST enslave and Inviolate tokens.  You may have used LoadFormFromMod', and then used a variation of the 'gender preference' settings I crafted for when the game starts.  But that would be severely limiting.

No all my Mods have only Lovers with PK esm as master.  ( Only the LoversRapeslave have LST as masterfile. )

I add the token with scripts.

In a dialogue or a quest update.

And I listed all the token I use , not only the enslave token.

In dialogue condition I have Raped player or raped by player, or sex with player. Different greetings or dialogue options.

In Mods with new NPC, villages, towns  I use the MarriedToken  for all couples ( ok some male NPCs don't have the token , because cheat on their wife ). Prostitutes get the xLoversPkrContraception  token. Some quest NPCs get the xLoversPkrDisableH  or xLSTInviolableToken . ( so you can not messup the quest )

Two examples:

The xLoversPkrignoreSpectators  I add to a married couples and some other NPCs.

( first the married couples have the MarriedToken ,  but they move to a isle with some other NPCs,   first the couple is prudish ( Sex with Lovers bed stops if player is near )  but then during the quest they become horny... the MarriedToken is removed so you can easily fuck them with AdultplayPlus,  then they don't care if the player watch when they fuck at night ( the xLoversPkrignoreSpectators  token is removed  and the   xloversSikanFlag "Public Sex" token added  ) , and then all the NPC on the isle  fuck each others ( "Hello"  dialogues ,  instead of talking about mud crabs they fuck )

And the quest updates works with sex token counts. Also the Player greetings changes with more xLoversPkrCountSex  token.

The other NPC on the isle have the xloversSikanFlag "Public Sex" and xLoversPkrignoreSpectators  token from the beginning.   ( Quest name "Horny Isle " )

------------

During a rape quest the NPC have the xLSTInviolableToken "[Inviolable]Actor token , so she can not be enslaved during rape. after some quest updates I remove the token  so that  she will become a slave after some more rapes.  And the next greetings and dialogues have condition "GetItemCount  >=1  LST ensalve token  but no xLoversPkrFlagSlave ".

And when she is broken she use other dialoges with condition "getItemCount  >= 1   xLoversPkrFlagSlave"

And the dialogues change the more you fuck or let her fuck other NPCs  ( xLoversPkrCountSex  token count)

Well, this LST add-on will definitely be entertaining with those who know how to use it, adapt the mods they have downloaded, or for those making mods of their own with compatible adaptions.

As an example, I again relate to DarkBloodline.  The 'DarkBloodlinesFix' of mine now includes both an LST Enslavement token and an LST Anti-Slave token.  All the guards dialog where they offer Headhunting bounties is now contingent on the NPC not having the LST Enslavement token. :cool:  And I added the KST Anti-Slave token to Etna, the hot-as-fuck Female Guildsmaster of the Brotherhood. ?  As the LST add-on loads, it snags the HexCode/Form of the Bloodlines tokens....  Adds the Enslavement token when enslaving a guard (or removes it when freed), and looks first to see if the NPC has the Anti-Slave token before even trying.  Sorry guys.  Etna is now off-limits to you slavers!!! :naughty:

Another example would be if a mod like LoversImmoralGuards also had an LST Enslavement token that was put to use.  Dialog where guards harass you for sex (or in general) should not be used by slaves at all.

All that works.  But I am running into a.... snag. ?

While I was able to load a  'single' mod object (a token) with ease, I found that attempting to create and load an array of multiple objects for a mod in a given category is giving me grief.  As an example, loading a list of classes (Fighter, Thief, GhostlyMirage) into an array for just one Mod is giving me grief.  In fact, each savegame and instance of autosave increases the size of the array.  It is stacking and growing exponentially.  :persevere:

"An array for a given category"...  My intent is for two more things in this add-on....  Two Lists of items per mod.  Guards may 'force'  'Duplicate Actor' feature within the LST if set.  But the author of a mod might have a couple of classes he felt might need the whole 'Force Copy' system, and thus supplies a list of same said classes.   That being the first list, the second is a bit destructive.  The second list is one of items that are destructively removed from the NPC, recommended that these be custom control tokens of some sort that would hamper or affect the behavior of the now-enslaved NPC where it would not obey its master.

So you can see, making an array of objects would be useful.  ?  But I am currently running into some weird recursive stacking issue.  I have an alternate method that does not require me to create these arrays, but it is less elegant. ? Unfortunately, it may be the only way to go right now.

Buzy buzy buzy   ?????

Success!  ?  A mod in my LST Add-on can now make it so the Forced-NPC-Copy is used if the npc is part of a select group of custom classes from that mod.  And a mod can also carry a list of items that must be removed from the NPC when enslaved, these items also coming from that mod.  So far, I have enforced the NPC copy of the Fury Demon and Ether Ghosts (two different classes), and removed the large jeweled necklace from Immoral Guards.  Both use the same basic system... no lag and no worries.

Information on the Tokens, classes and items should of course be supplied by the mod developer.  It would give them more control on who they DEFINITELY don't want enslaved (which could mess up their quests), handle dialog issues, and more.  ?  Wow, I should be in marketing.

I did have an issue with extra lag and filesize growth.  But it was the result of MY STUPIDITY of screwing up one of my own scripts, the xLDDStrGetSize script.  Not only did I see what I ducked up, I also added an extra condition to check the length of the supplied string to see if it's even valid.

Doing tests now of course.

I still don't understand...I am too stupid.

I have a Mod. In the Mod a NPC should not be enslaved.

Now I must create a item (token) in my Mod and add it in the NPC inventory.

Then I add my Mod and the token to your Mod ini. Your Mod will read the ini ..... In Mod xy  the token abc is a no slave token. Your Mod add the real LST no ensalve token (xLSTInviolableToken) in my NPC inventory.

Right?

If I have a Mod without a quest,  mybe a clothes shop , the the shop owner should not be enslaved,  then it makes sense.

But if I have a mod with one quest why don't I add xLSTInviolableToken to the NPC ?

Or in a Mod without a quest i add a quest, so I must not use a additional esp in my game ( your LST addon)

Then  instead of  creating a new token in my Mod ( and add it to the NPC and add my mod and token in your Mod ini, so that your Mod add the xLSTInviolableToken  in my Mod )

I add a entry in the quest script in my Mod and it adds the xLSTInviolableToken to the NPC .  ( No master file added , no new esp in my game )

What makes your mod different or better? It seems to be easier.

---------------

The example with the Trader in clothing store was not good... People should use their brain before enslave a NPC  :classic_wink:

Spoiler

Mod user: " Brain? WTF is brain?  I have not seen it in the requirements for the mod.  Do I need it to play the mod? Can you send me the download link?

The xLSTInviolableToken is a token within Lovers Slave Trader.  If I wanted to make a mod that used that exact xLSTInviolableToken  token to prevent the shopkeeper from being enslaved, I would need to make my mod dependent upon  Lovers Slave Trader.  I would not be able to use that single token otherwise.  And while the LoadFormFromMod command exists, I do not see any way to add a loaded 'ref' form into an existing NPCs inventory without plenty of additional script work.

On 7/19/2018 at 12:21 AM, fejeena said:

I have a Mod. In the Mod a NPC should not be enslaved.

Now I must create a item (token) in my Mod and add it in the NPC inventory.

Then I add my Mod and the token to your Mod ini. Your Mod will read the ini ..... In Mod xy  the token abc is a no slave token. Your Mod add the real LST no ensalve token (xLSTInviolableToken) in my NPC inventory.

That's pretty much it.  In this manner, you could make a mod and set up certain NPCs that cannot be enslaved IF the player is using Lovers Slave Trader and my LST Tokens system.  And if they are not usung Lovers Slave Trader, the tokens do no harm.  Likewise, setting up another token that checks to see if the NPC has already been enslaved can be used to decent extent in enabling or blocking dialog options.

Before this, the 'Enslavement' and 'No-Enslave' tokens could only be added if the mod was dependent on the LST.  But LST Addon gives us a means to create mods that take Lovers Slave Trader into consideration, or simply work without the LST at the same time.  This can ensure that quests might not break by enslaving wrong NPCs, that some dialog isn't hampered by the system, or whatever any future modder considers.  

Or would one want to make two  Immoral Scripts, one that was LST dependent with necessary flags and one that assumes the LST isn't being used?  Two Brotherhood Vendetta mods for that matter?  And likewise with other mods?

Meanwhile, I'm going to have to run tests on one of my 'already released' older mod fixes.  ?  I want to make sure that some NPCs cannot be enslaved.... until their quests are over and done with.   After their quests are done, they'll be fair game.

I told you in my Mod I have only Lovers with PK.esm as master.

And I have quest about pregnancy, withDialogues. "Are pregant now ? "  NPC" Yes I am " Or "No still not"  ( Tamago.esm)

I ensalve and release NPCs with Mod dialogues.   (Slavetrader)

In one quest I sell a girl to a inn owner and she is used for a dog show ( LoversBitch.esp  xLoversBitchAttractionPulseToken )

And shameless NPCs get the xloversSikanFlag from LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp , so they do pulic sex right from the start.

AND ALL ONLY WITH Lovers With PK.esm  Masterfile.

Only may changed LoversRapeSlave esp have Lovers with PK.esm and LoversSlavetraders Masterfiles ( I use the LoversSlaveTrader enslave script in my esp )

#########################################

If  I have to create a token, put it the invetory of the NPC in  my mod. And then add the Mod and the token in your ini.... That is not less work as add a script entry in my mod.

And you never have to create two mod versions...or you always have to create two versions.

If you add new token in a Mod, so that your mod add the LST token, you want to have slaves in the Mod or no-enslaveable NPCs. Without LST the Mod will not work because you have no slaves ( and the added token are useless ) the quest will not work.

Only for Mod where you only want to block NPC from slavery it does not matter if your addon Mod is installed or not.

But the same with LST token added by scripts in the mod. You can play with or without LST if you ony block NPC from slavery.  But if you use slaves in quests you must have LST or the quest will not work ( the esp still works fine, no problems or crashes )

And in most Mods where you need the LST No-slave  or ensalve token you have at least one quest script you can use to add or remove the token.

Spoiler

ref DiWaNoSlave

short DiWaHasLST

Begin GameMode

if GetGameLoaded

Set DiWaHasLST to 0

if DiWaHasLST == 0

if (IsModLoaded "LoversSlaveTrader.esp")

Set DiWaNoSlave to GetFormFromMod "LoversSlaveTrader.esp" 022DC8
                Set DiWaHasLST to 1

endif

endif

If NPCxxxRef.GetItemCount DiWaNoSlave == 0
            NPCxxxRef.AddItem DiWaNoSlave 1
        endif

;;;;; In my Mods here I have a list will all NPC that get the No-Slave Token.

endif

--------------

That's all you need if you want No-ensalve-able NPCs.

If you want LST slaves you must add the LST faction and the enslave token.

######################

And if you want to remove the token during a quest 

(Quest ID:  xyEnslaveQuest in stage 50 )

You change it to

ref DiWaSlaveLST

ref DiWaNoSlave

ref DiWaLSTFaction

short DiWaHasLST

Begin GameMode

if GetGameLoaded

Set DiWaHasLST to 0

if DiWaHasLST == 0

if (IsModLoaded "LoversSlaveTrader.esp")

Set DiWaNoSlave to GetFormFromMod "LoversSlaveTrader.esp" 022DC8
                set DiWaSlaveLST to GetFormFromMod "LoversSlaveTrader.esp" 001D36

set DiWaLSTFaction to GetFormFromMod "LoversSlaveTrader.esp" 0256BE

;;;;;;;;;;;;; here you can also add the LST AI packs and follow and wait token, but you only need if you don't want to release slave without using LST.
                Set DiWaHasLST to 1

endif

endif

If NPCxxxRef.GetItemCount DiWaNoSlave == 0 && GetStage xyEnslaveQuest < 50
            NPCxxxRef.AddItem DiWaNoSlave 1
        endif

endif

;;;;; And you add further down in the script

If NPCxxxRef.GetItemCount DiWaNoSlave == 1 && GetStage xyEnslaveQuest == 50

NPCxxxRef.RemoveItem DiWaNoSlave 1

SetStage xyEnslaveQuest 55

;;;  And you  can add the LST enslave token

NPCxxxRef.AddItem DiWaSlaveLST 1

NPCxxxRef.SetFactionRank DiWaLSTFaction 0

endif

####################

And the things "further down in the script" you must also add with your mod. Because you must add  or remove the new created Mod token,  then your mod will add and remove the LST token, faction and AI packages.

And also the first part, where you add the token to the NPCs, is not much work.

If you add the NPCs in the script or in your ini  is not a big difference, one line more or less.

In my game I reduce the number of esp/esm.

And for 2-3 minutes less work, I will not install another esp.

And your Mod is for Modders, because they must add new token in the Mods, add and remove the token during quests,.....

Why not use the original token? If a Modder can create a mod.... he maybe can create dialogues and scripts.

A Mod for No-Modders would be something else. ( gamers who don't want or can not use CS ).

If  you can add the mod and NPC ID in your ini ( without change anything in the Mod ) and your add will add the LST token.

( Like Tamago searching females and  add wombs , your mod search the NPC ID and add LST token )

Or like the Lovers Mod exception list ( all the NPCs in that Mods can not have sex)  your Mod will check : Is the NPC from the Mod xy from your ini? If yes, does the NPC have ID XYXYXYXY.  Then add LST token )

Of course then you can not add and remove the token during quests, the NPCs are always slaves or always not-enslave-able.