How do I get AAF sex animations to work?

I have not been able to get AAF sex animations to work.

Right now, I have the following AAF mods installed.

I downloaded them from nexusmods and installed them with vortex mod manager.

What am I doing wrong?

*AAF framework (latest version with F4SE latest version)

*Immersive Lovers Embrace Remastered (ILER)

*Atomic lust

*AAF morning sex with lover

*AAF basic animations theme

*Animations by Leito (alternate female voice)

*FP Vanilla fudge

10 minutes ago, Fixadent said:

I have not been able to get AAF sex animations to work.

Right now, I have the following AAF mods installed.

I downloaded them from nexusmods and installed them with vortex mod manager.

What am I doing wrong?

*AAF framework (latest version with F4SE latest version)

*Immersive Lovers Embrace Remastered (ILER)

*Atomic lust

*AAF morning sex with lover

*AAF basic animations theme

*Animations by Leito (alternate female voice)

*FP Vanilla fudge

You don't have any animation packs yet. The alternate voice you have there goes with his mod. You still have to get his animation pack listed under that one. Its the last one, I think theres 3 of them. Also there is about 6-7 other animation packs you can use, just make sure to read them and do as they say and install any patches that come with any of them if there is a patch. Heres a link to the animation packs.AAF-Related Link Repository - Up-To-Date Mod and Resource List

Also if AAF is loading for you with no errors, don't grab everything you see there all at once. Install a couple and start your game and make sure everything is still working okay, then add a couple more and so on.

Get rid of FP Vanilla Fudge- its not AAF- Get SEU and try Violate if you so choose. SEU has different things included you can do.- mastrurbate- flirt- surrender- pimp yourself out.

19 hours ago, walkin said:

You don't have any animation packs yet. The alternate voice you have there goes with his mod. You still have to get his animation pack listed under that one. Its the last one, I think theres 3 of them. Also there is about 6-7 other animation packs you can use, just make sure to read them and do as they say and install any patches that come with any of them if there is a patch. Heres a link to the animation packs.AAF-Related Link Repository - Up-To-Date Mod and Resource List

Also if AAF is loading for you with no errors, don't grab everything you see there all at once. Install a couple and start your game and make sure everything is still working okay, then add a couple more and so on.

Get rid of FP Vanilla Fudge- its not AAF- Get SEU and try Violate if you so choose. SEU has different things included you can do.- mastrurbate- flirt- surrender- pimp yourself out.

Do the animations install automatically or do I have to run FNIS?

Does FNIS exist for Fallout 4?

2 minutes ago, Fixadent said:

Do the animations install automatically or do I have to run FNIS?

Does FNIS exist for Fallout 4?

No you don't need anything. I don't recall needing FNIS for anything Fallout 4 related. As long as you installed all the animation packs correctly they will work according to what other mods you downloaded that call on animations. SEU- Violate etc. etc. You can also access the AAF wizard through the "home key" and cycle through all the individual animations you have available.

I installed Leito's and Crazy's animations for AAF and I can't seem to initiate sex.

I downloaded the crazy's gun version where you shoot an NPC with a special gun that initiates sex, and that doesn't work.

Can't seem to initiate sex through dialogue options either, even though I have SEU installed.

On 4/13/2019 at 11:49 AM, TheBurningHeart said:

Check you've got the F4SE data folder installed in your Fallout 4 data folder, I know this might sound silly but I missed it the first time around and never had any problems with installing these mods since.

Does everything look like it's in order?

image.png.546f69d47188e08d3751b5656ff2eb02.png

If you moved the data folder from the F4se as well as the dlls then you should have installed it correctly. One way to check is to start a game and right after youve made the character a bunch of files will install. If that happens then youve installed it correctly.

Heres how I did it:

Installed AFF beta

Installed Aff Basic animations theme - Vanilla sex animations - Kinky/creatures animations.

Installed RohZima_RealAnimatedPoses

Installed Atomic lust.

Installed McM.

Archived