How do you actually make futa work (with Dark World Fantasy)?

Soronarr

I have to ask, since any mod or approach to get everything working doesn't pan out for me.

No matter what I do I cannot select/marry same sex (futas are treated as female). The marry_anyone console command does absolutely nothing.

There's a mod called Legalized Gay Marriage I tried, but it ONLY works for the PC and you cannot arrange marriages. The AI also ignores everything and lesbians and futas never become lovers, and if I use consoles to make them lovers, never produce a child but sleep around with men.

Recent updates have actually made it possible to un-hardcode these. The only thing that's kept me from trying it out is coming up with a list of third_party_score conditions to sort the marriage candidates by suitability.

If someone experienced with disassembly could get that list of conditions from the game executable, I think the un-hardcoded version could be 100% identical. Someone actually did that for the acceptance conditions and posted it to ck2wiki, but I doubt that will happen again for the suitability conditions...

On 4/11/2019 at 6:52 PM, Soronarr said:

I have to ask, since any mod or approach to get everything working doesn't pan out for me.

No matter what I do I cannot select/marry same sex (futas are treated as female). The marry_anyone console command does absolutely nothing.

There's a mod called Legalized Gay Marriage I tried, but it ONLY works for the PC and you cannot arrange marriages. The AI also ignores everything and lesbians and futas never become lovers, and if I use consoles to make them lovers, never produce a child but sleep around with men.

Here is a little different, than in Hollywood?: you first need to seduce a suitable woman on the "same sex" relationship; upon receipt of a positive response - it opens the possibility of marriage with "homosexual partner"...

16 hours ago, Yuhi said:

Here is a little different, than in Hollywood?: you first need to seduce a suitable woman on the "same sex" relationship; upon receipt of a positive response - it opens the possibility of marriage with "homosexual partner"...

I know, but the problem is that it works ONLY for me. Marriages cannot be arranged. Other vassals won't use it.

What confuses me is that the wiki clearly states that marry_anyone command should ignore all restrictions and mentions sex as one....

On 4/13/2019 at 4:15 PM, MeMe said:

Recent updates have actually made it possible to un-hardcode these. The only thing that's kept me from trying it out is coming up with a list of third_party_score conditions to sort the marriage candidates by suitability.

If someone experienced with disassembly could get that list of conditions from the game executable, I think the un-hardcoded version could be 100% identical. Someone actually did that for the acceptance conditions and posted it to ck2wiki, but I doubt that will happen again for the suitability conditions...

A god among men.

But do they even need to be sorted?

1 hour ago, MeMe said:

Yes. The AI needs it to decide who to marry.

Unfortunately, the AI of the game supports only 2 behaviors(male/female); apparently, to full support the options of bisexual personages it is necessary(neither more nor less).. to create a new game engine - otherwise not excluded the critical errors(up to “third state”)?.

No, I am talking about overriding that whole hardcoded decision in defines.lua with OFFER_MARRIGE_INTERACTION_ENABLED, etc.

You can see an example of un-hardcoding a decision in RETIRE_TO_MONASTERY_INTERACTION_ENABLED = 0 and its functionality being moved to the decision order_to_take_vows.

There may be a simple way to implement at least SOME functionality.

0.3.1 added the option to change gender with the set_gender = male/female/opposite command

So just like you have the menu option to turn someone into a futa and back, you could add an option to genderswap. Then you can arrange a marriage and swap back after. A bit more involved, but at least it should allow you to marry off futa/females with females/futas.

I'm make a mod that adds that function myself (should be easy), but since I never modded CK2 before, I'm still trying to figure out how to do it. Looking trough DFW files leaves me a bit confused. 

31 minutes ago, Soronarr said:

There may be a simple way to implement at least SOME functionality.

0.3.1 added the option to change gender with the set_gender = male/female/opposite command

So just like you have the menu option to turn someone into a futa and back, you could add an option to genderswap. Then you can arrange a marriage and swap back after. A bit more involved, but at least it should allow you to marry off futa/females with females/futas.

I'm make a mod that adds that function myself (should be easy), but since I never modded CK2 before, I'm still trying to figure out how to do it. Looking trough DFW files leaves me a bit confused. 

Sup.

targetted_decisions = {
	marry_that_bitch_yo = {
		filter = realm
		ai_target_filter = none

from_potential = { # This is you
			OR = {
				AND = { # You are futa, potential wife is not
					ai = no
					is_female = yes
					trait = futa
					is_adult = yes
					ROOT = {
						is_female = yes
						NOT = { trait = futa }
					}
					is_married = no
				}
				AND = { # Potential wife is futa, you are not
					ai = no
					is_female = yes
					NOT = { trait = futa }
					is_adult = yes
					ROOT = {
						is_female = yes
						trait = futa
					}
					is_married = no
				}
			}
		}

potenial = { # Potential wife
			ai = yes
			prisoner = no
			is_married = no
			is_adult = yes
		}

allow = { # Conditions are already laid out in potential/from_potential
			always = yes

effect = {
			set_gender = male # First we set the gender to male
			add_spouse_matrilineal = FROM # Now we marry the male character to us matrilineally
			dynasty = FROM # Because CK2 gets fucking confused with dynasty selection of children in same-sex marriages
			set_gender = female # Now we revert the gender change
		}
	}
}

Well, it works. I jsut added this in core decsions:

## Genderswap
	test_genderswap = {
		filter = all
		ai_target_filter = self
		from_potential = { # From is the person targeting the person to evoke the decision
			ai = no # Player only
		}
		potential = { # This is where we check the target to ensure they're valid
			NOT = { trait = dwf_ghost }
			}
		allow = {
		}
		effect = {
			set_gender = opposite
		}
		ai_will_do = {
			factor = 0 # ai shouldn't be doing this
		}
	}

And the in the localisation:

test_genderswap;Genderswap;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
test_genderswap_desc;The character swaps gender.

OK, this is weird.

It seems Paradox may have some clean-up code that f*** everything up, since any homosex marriage doesn't last. Looks like everyone is getting divorced or they are simply separated by the game. Seems to affect the player - the wife of my futa ruler, despite having 100 opinion (but the bonuses add up to 200 easily), every once and a while demands divorce. Could be because said ruler is fucking half the Yurop, but then again I dunno.

On a semi-related note, whoever balanced DFW needs a kick in the balls. The fertility ranges are too extreme. You can so easily get completely infertile characters (tiny balls and tiny penis add up to -100). -15 fertility on homosexuals? What?

And on a third semi-relates note, every time I try to fix it, by changing traits (replace enonrmous ass with average ass or micro dick with big dick), it seems to revert back after a while. WTF is going on?

5 hours ago, Soronarr said:

On a semi-related note, whoever balanced DFW needs a kick in the balls. The fertility ranges are too extreme. You can so easily get completely infertile characters (tiny balls and tiny penis add up to -100). -15 fertility on homosexuals? What?

DWF doesn't include balls. That's from another mod. Also, the only modifiers on genitals are from the completely optional edits made by Tygalon that isn't included in DWF normally.

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 11:47 AM, lockeslylcrit said:

Sup.

targetted_decisions = {
	marry_that_bitch_yo = {
		filter = realm
		ai_target_filter = none

from_potential = { # This is you
			OR = {
				AND = { # You are futa, potential wife is not
					ai = no
					is_female = yes
					trait = futa
					is_adult = yes
					ROOT = {
						is_female = yes
						NOT = { trait = futa }
					}
					is_married = no
				}
				AND = { # Potential wife is futa, you are not
					ai = no
					is_female = yes
					NOT = { trait = futa }
					is_adult = yes
					ROOT = {
						is_female = yes
						trait = futa
					}
					is_married = no
				}
			}
		}

potenial = { # Potential wife
			ai = yes
			prisoner = no
			is_married = no
			is_adult = yes
		}

allow = { # Conditions are already laid out in potential/from_potential
			always = yes

effect = {
			set_gender = male # First we set the gender to male
			add_spouse_matrilineal = FROM # Now we marry the male character to us matrilineally
			dynasty = FROM # Because CK2 gets fucking confused with dynasty selection of children in same-sex marriages
			set_gender = female # Now we revert the gender change
		}
	}
}

Interdasting.

Add_spouse seems to work with a single argument.. I'm a bit confused here. Would this open up a souse selection dialogue?

Because if it only works to marry someone to YOU, then it's again, useless. I am taking about a solution to allow Y to marry Z. Player not involved (outside of being a mediator)

3 hours ago, Soronarr said:

Interdasting.

Add_spouse seems to work with a single argument.. I'm a bit confused here. Would this open up a souse selection dialogue?

Because if it only works to marry someone to YOU, then it's again, useless. I am taking about a solution to allow Y to marry Z. Player not involved (outside of being a mediator)

No, add_spouse and add_spouse_matrilineal completely bypasses the spouse selection and immediately marries them.

You could do a two targetted_decisions that will add a character flag on one character and then the other will force a marriage on whoever has that flag.

Archived