nightwing100 Posted April 11, 2019 Posted April 11, 2019 https://www.nexusmods.com/shadowofthetombraider/mods/31?tab=files We haven't had a good Tomb Raider adult mod for years, Lara Croft has been a very big part of adult game mods and it's good to finally see someone made this. I don't actually have the game right now, but if anyone want to try it out, now is your chance. The author said there seems to be some bugs, so if anyone want to share their user experience please let us know. Oh and the password is in this video
tigers Posted April 11, 2019 Posted April 11, 2019 Cant test it since dont own the game either. But yes this is definitely amazing. While Rise of fthe Tomb Raider did not have any good mods ( I am hoping this guy can port these mods to RoTR) , TR2013 got one last lore friendly mod where Lara's top would tear over the course of the story and leave her topless. It was created by a user named Vergil on undertow
UmbiCs Posted April 11, 2019 Posted April 11, 2019 wow, this is fantastic, this looks absolutely fantastic, major props for the modder, i really hope he can make the same or similar mods to the previous games, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Tomb Raider. Those games had just texture mods. I hope it is possible, because this looks amazing.
rqwe Posted April 14, 2019 Posted April 14, 2019 would anyone be able to post the file here? Seems to be under Moderator review on nexus now.
thehurtbear Posted April 14, 2019 Posted April 14, 2019 57 minutes ago, rqwe said: would anyone be able to post the file here? Seems to be under Moderator review on nexus now. https://mega.nz/#!G6ACkYQL!nElo5YT4KJIAtp80MD9r7buoKqR80K2qiGYmRihuuJQ
nightwing100 Posted April 14, 2019 Author Posted April 14, 2019 Sorry for the late reply, I manage to grab all of the mods before it was taken down, though for now I will respect it's creator wish and not upload them (non nude version, for now at least, I want to see if JOSTARMOD willing to update it or even fix some bugs mention before), I see someone already backup and upload the nude version. here's a video highlight the bug mention before, it seems like sometime when in darker area, the lower back of Lara's body turn darker then normal.
iare Posted April 14, 2019 Posted April 14, 2019 Get it while it lastshttps://www.nexusmods.com/shadowofthetombraider/mods/32/
jxm Posted April 15, 2019 Posted April 15, 2019 On 4/14/2019 at 4:47 AM, thehurtbear said: https://mega.nz/#!G6ACkYQL!nElo5YT4KJIAtp80MD9r7buoKqR80K2qiGYmRihuuJQ Damn, I suppose that is only the nude version which is still on Nexus, not the one with the outfits? Just a couple of days too late ^^ I hope the modder upoads it again, or somebody else...I jsut don't trust some russian or chiense upload sites ^^
Santyrl Posted April 15, 2019 Posted April 15, 2019 3 hours ago, jxm said: Damn, I suppose that is only the nude version which is still on Nexus, not the one with the outfits? Just a couple of days too late ^^ I hope the modder upoads it again, or somebody else...I jsut don't trust some russian or chiense upload sites ^^ It is still available here but it's a russian website.
Sneaksmile Posted April 15, 2019 Posted April 15, 2019 I've never found a really good Nude Mod for those games, what a disappointment. ?
aidan Posted April 21, 2019 Posted April 21, 2019 On 4/15/2019 at 7:24 PM, jxm said: I jsut don't trust some russian or chiense upload sites ^^ ^_^ JOSTAR-SOTTR password enjoy shadow_of_the_tomb_raider_nude_mod_31_1_0_1554733666.exe
maverickdoe Posted May 27, 2019 Posted May 27, 2019 I cant get it working…. I guess main problema is i ddnt installed game via Steam, so 1) when drag the .dll file from SK FFV tool to TR folder game crashes. 2) couldnt extract files where i supposed had to do, then i created the folders manually where should be if i had Steam and did it there but nothing. Then i tried placed on TR installed folder but nothing again. Anyone has any idea to solve this issue or happened same than me?
tigers Posted May 27, 2019 Posted May 27, 2019 11 hours ago, maverickdoe said: I cant get it working…. I guess main problema is i ddnt installed game via Steam, so 1) when drag the .dll file from SK FFV tool to TR folder game crashes. 2) couldnt extract files where i supposed had to do, then i created the folders manually where should be if i had Steam and did it there but nothing. Then i tried placed on TR installed folder but nothing again. Anyone has any idea to solve this issue or happened same than me? Disable DX12
liger45 Posted May 29, 2019 Posted May 29, 2019 On 5/27/2019 at 7:36 PM, maverickdoe said: I cant get it working…. I guess main problema is i ddnt installed game via Steam, so 1) when drag the .dll file from SK FFV tool to TR folder game crashes. 2) couldnt extract files where i supposed had to do, then i created the folders manually where should be if i had Steam and did it there but nothing. Then i tried placed on TR installed folder but nothing again. Anyone has any idea to solve this issue or happened same than me? Quote Had the exact same problem, some guy on https://www.undertow.club/threads/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-semi-nude-mod.14037/ has the solution just do this: GO INTO THE DXGI INI. in Game folder ( not in the DLL ) change at STEAM.LOG the SILENT from FALSE to TRUE Holy moly this tiny change actually made my game launch I have the pirated version so I thought that's what was going wrong.
liger45 Posted May 29, 2019 Posted May 29, 2019 its riiight at the bottom of the txt file DXGI.ini - > in the base tomb raider folder , just change from False to true and save the file ... for me I used to get a Metal gear solid sound and the game would crash ,,, now it WORKS ! yah
GuiRush Posted June 10, 2019 Posted June 10, 2019 Hello! Any news about this mod, if anyone will keep updated and fixing bugs? Thank You!
FoxMulder1993 Posted January 10, 2021 Posted January 10, 2021 Hey guys. Can anyone so nude Screenshots from Lara Croft with Black Stocking, Pink Stocking and Pubic Hair from Shadow of the Tomb Raider making?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.