Whiterun Sunset Home

View File

Whiterun Sunset Home

Simple as possible small home with some few ZAP features.

Nothing "complex"-btw.

I chosed this place because it is quite beautiful,

specially in the "Skyrim"-evening.

And I wanted a load-free interieur-

this farmhouse-ruin is a perfect partner for this idea.

The "kitty-cats camp" is not being disturbed.

Fully navigation-meshed-ready to play.

This mod uses a ZAP 8 installation and should be also working on SKYRIM SE as well.

Feel free to edit, change or customize. If you like you can add your changes here into the thread.

Enjoy:-)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/07/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim, Skyrim SE, ZAP 8 or 8 plus
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

2 hours ago, MrsBelch said:

Something is wrong...

flying.jpg.5d226a208f213c1f742644c66736571c.jpg

oh-yes----that´s what I call compatibility-problem: I am switching some furnitures to be repaired for CAM- and collision issures-this is one ready-made-for now we only have the chance to exchange this with another one!! Within ZAP 9 it will be back on it´s correct place:-)...I will add an update with an alternative furniture!

Bannered mare immersive sexual playground  +  the whiterun mod (customized version for being suiting to my mods...can be downloaded on the bannered mare mod (for ZAP8/8plus)....that mod (mod-whiterun) adds some nice deco around whiterun (trees and some clutter) without infecting the city to become too heavy to play with...that mod also changes little around outside of whiterun, so that´s why there are some more trees all around.

• 4 months later...

any chance you could make this USLEEP compatible? USLEEP changes the navigation markers around the entrance to Whiterun and the walls that your house connects to. when installing this mod it reverts the USLEEP changes back to original skyrim navigation markers.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2019 at 12:08 AM, Maddac said:

any chance you could make this USLEEP compatible? USLEEP changes the navigation markers around the entrance to Whiterun and the walls that your house connects to. when installing this mod it reverts the USLEEP changes back to original skyrim navigation markers.

You know you can load USLEEP and this mod in TES5EDIT and then just drag and drop the USLEEP changes into the records for this mod.

If you have and are used to TES5EDIT at all, it only takes a short time to "fix" mods that need USLEEP changes.  Asking the author for a fix is good too but making one yourself gets the fixes into your game faster.

3 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

You know you can load USLEEP and this mod in TES5EDIT and then just drag and drop the USLEEP changes into the records for this mod.

If you have and are used to TES5EDIT at all, it only takes a short time to "fix" mods that need USLEEP changes.  Asking the author for a fix is good too but making one yourself gets the fixes into your game faster.

thats my point, i have to do the fix every time there's a change to the mod and don't have a problem with doing it. however, USLEEP makes significant changes to the entrance to Whiterun which affect the navigation markers so putting those changes into this mod in tes5edit actually also requires going into CK and fixing the broken navigation markers that cause NPC's to get stuck. if the mod author does the changes then they can also fix the navigation markers once and for all so there are no future issues for users that aren't experienced with tes5edit and CK. this a good mod to have but it just needs that fine tuning so NPC followers don't get stuck trying to navigate through and around the house if player is using USLEEP, which just about everyone does these days.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
On 6/7/2022 at 1:42 PM, kaiteyc said:

I have a question about the home. The storage box is "labeled as belonging to someone"?? Is that a safe place to put things.

If that container is belonging to another person or to another faction, it is probably a risk to put in there own stuff. I did not take notice of that when adding the content like containers into my mod(s). In creation-kit, you maybe also have to COPY such an asset and delete the faction or/and ownership of that content containers, before the stuff can be used by the gamer/player. This I did maybe not do in the past. And if you change now the faction and/or ownership of this copy of the container inside of my mod, you will change that for ALL the containers, which are being used inside of the game. Probably. THis has to be CHECKED out to be really sure about this problem.

Stuff like this has been explained maybe on some view tutorials, maybe on utube ore somewhere else, or you simply have to learn it by yourself, which is mostly the common way.

On 7/24/2021 at 10:42 PM, gosuvn75 said:

Hi t.ara,

Thanks for the great mod. Please excuse my noobbie question but I installed this with zaz 8.0 for SE but there is no zaz furnitures around (bed, holder etc ...)

How do I fix this.

Much appreciated

This mod is not "great", it s a simple location-mod, and it also contains some errors...it was made so to be able to use some FEW zap-furnitures which come with ZAP 8.

And if ZAP 8 has been installed, it should show the furnitures (maybe the 8+ version is needed here).

Beside of ZAP 8 or 8+ you should not let run another older ZAP version. It ´s also possible, that a replacement of ZAP 6/7 has not been successfully. In that case you have to delete the older ZAP maybe for best with the mod-manager and check the folders to be sure that it has deleted all the files and folders, and then install a new higher version.

And be sure to run FNIS again so to add the new animation-idles to the game. Then it HAS to work:-))