mellowdee Posted April 7, 2019 Posted April 7, 2019 Sorry, this is kind of specific. I'd like to know if there are any short shorts that end about halfway up the glute. I've searched pretty extensively and have found existing mods that were close but not quite what I was looking for. I've seen edits of commonwealth shorts (link to unedited mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73794?tab=description) that are exactly what I'm looking for. (edited mod: https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/73794-4-1488917213.jpg) (edited mod example 2: https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/73794-0-1488692160.jpg) I tried reaching out to the two users on the nexusmods website that posted the images but neither have responded or been active recently. I've already tried the "UNP snap up booty shorts and top" on nexus as well as "osare hot pants", but they're a little too low still. Thank you for your time! edit: One of the members on nexus mods that I reached out to actually ended up replying shortly after I made the post and shared the edit. Thanks for all your help!
myuhinny Posted April 7, 2019 Posted April 7, 2019 I have seen some but can't remember where. There are also some .XPS meshes if you know how to use blender then you can port them to skyrim. https://www.deviantart.com/shuubaru/art/DOAXVV-Hitomi-Ribra-SSR-DL-735014675 Spoiler
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.