Looking for Vindictus Sakura blossom set Mod

• 6 months later...

This is the author's free release at the 2018 event of 9dm forum.

There is a seven day time limit.

However, since some friends have been saved and published here, I would like to tell the answer as a Chinese player. There is nothing to hide.

The password of the compressed file is the name combination of 2 friends who help the author to make this garment

The first friend is "YSW"

The second friend is "港版狗头"

So the final answer is the combination of letters and Chinese.

"YSW和港版狗头"

All right thanks ... issue solved ... file can not be unpacked with application Winrar but with 7Zip all works fine and 7zip accept the passwort ... about unknown reasons Winrar dont accept it ... curious ... but seems that file can be unpacked with your password with 7zip ... thanks for your help :D

9 hours ago, noikoten12 said:

Can you up file no password, please?

without any permissions of the mod author i dont change anything or reupload a file in other form as published from mod authors ... sry i cant upload it or reupload it with a removed password ... i dont change files or mods and reupload it about respect for the work from mod authors.

but u can download the zip here in this thread and unpack it with a alternative unpacking software like "7zip" and the provided password YSW和港版狗头 ... thats seems to work fine with 7zip

7zip are available here https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

ok very suspect i checked the logs of 7zip at unpacking ... 7zip start the unpacking process and seems that its looks as it is successfull but its create only temporary files .... in all logs for every file is written "wrong password" in the logs ... seems really that the password is wrong or its depends about our operating system and system langguages that we are not able to unpack the file with the password provided of kziitd

seems that only kziitd can unzip the file successfull ... maybe he can reupload it without a password ... :(

currently i try to read out the password with a decoding software but the program run since 1 hour ... seems that the pass is complex and i dont know if i can get the password read out ...

mmm nope seems that a unpack in other systems as chinese not possible ... i installed chinese language packs too but it still not work and i dont get read out the pass ... only kziitd maybe can help with unpack it and upload if possible without a password if he can do it and the mod author have no problems with

Archived