Thanks for the conversion.

Just fyi i had to individually download

MD 0007

MD 0014

MD 200

Melkia Vaina

Olier

from [https://www.loverslab.com/topic/111195-sunjeong-ninirim-ported-mods-for-skyrim-se/] to get textures on the outfits. Otherwise they are just grey. I dont understand enough about mods to know if the problem is with this mod or with the Sun Jeong Ninirim Collection All-In-One. Just wanted to let u know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
13 hours ago, slazenger said:

You are welcome to request any outfit from Sunjeongs pack, but keep in mind that I might not be able to convert some of them due to clipping issues.

First off, i hope i didn't sound too demanding or anything.

If the last three days have taught me anything it's that it is a one hell of a job to convert those outfits without running into excessive clipping.

As for requests, let me take a look at the original mod and i'll get back to you. ?

*Edit*  I'd love to have a TBD conversion of the Charles Rene, Starlight and Valkyrie outfits, those are the most luridly skimpy of the lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just tested it and it works perfect (I just had to load my reference body) Thank you very much!
Question: Do you know a good tutorial (clear and concise) to make conversions from CBBE to TBD? ... I want to do my own conversions.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...