TBD Conversions of [SunJeong] Ninirim Ports

View File

Hello, here I will be posting my conversions of SunJeong's Ninrim ports.

These are only the body-slide files! you need to download SunJeongs Ports and override with my TBD files.

>>>SunJeongs Ninrim Ports<<<

- My conversions all have "realistic" physics applied to them, as I try to avoid having metal parts jingle.

- There might be some clipping on some sets of armor or clothing, but I am trying to keep it to an absolute minimum. 

EDIT: If you have invisible armor parts, then download my "Modified ESP's" or try the fix below.

It's an easy fix if you know how to use SSEEdit. First, open the armor in outfit studio, then look in partitions to see what slot the item has. Now start SSEdit and look under "armor addon" and "armor" and change the item slots so they match the one in outfit studio.

Fx: outfit studio shows that the item has the "52 SBP" slot in the partitions tab, then you look in SSEdit and make sure it also has the 52 slot there under "armor addon" and "armor".

Note: These conversions might not be the best! As they are my first try on making conversions.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/31/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

5 hours ago, Marrik24 said:

Hey I downloaded the Bless HV 0101  and for some reason the bottoms dont show up. they are invisible. any idea what might of gone wrong?  I installed everything as per the instructions.

I think I know why could you please try with this esp instead.

I made some changes in some of the esp's, like slot numbers and crafting recipes. If you have the same problem in other armors, then check them in body-slide for which slot number they have and then change them in the esp.

[SunJeong] Bless HV 0101.esp

the way you have the files set up while they are zipped makes them install into folders named with the specific clothes at least for some of them

i suggest you make it data/calientetools instead of for example tbd - dressy/calientetools 

i had to manually install some of them cause i am too lazy to use anything but the old nexus mod manager so i am not sure if other people have the same problem

and also for the dragon rises set there is a file called TBD - Armors - Dragon Princess Curiass Stockings but it wont show up when i use bodyslide

58 minutes ago, themainwolfman said:

the way you have the files set up while they are zipped makes them install into folders named with the specific clothes at least for some of them

i suggest you make it data/calientetools instead of for example tbd - dressy/calientetools 

i had to manually install some of them cause i am too lazy to use anything but the old nexus mod manager so i am not sure if other people have the same problem

and also for the dragon rises set there is a file called TBD - Armors - Dragon Princess Curiass Stockings but it wont show up when i use bodyslide

Darn it! The zip folders are supposed to have a data/ mod structure, I simply must have forgotten to make them >.< Thanks for the report I will look through my folders and re-upload the ones that are missing its data folder.

And you can just delete the TBD - Armors - Dragon Princess Curiass Stockings as it is not supposed to be in that folder.

I have now converted all the outfits that I wanted myself. Tho some are missing due to me not being able to convert them successfully, they have a lot of clipping which I haven't been able to fix (yet).

If the outfit you want hasn't been converted, then feel free to request it to be done.

List of missing uploads:

- Shining Will <- Armor works but the skirt is causing me problems

- Scholarly Witch <- Clipping issues

- Cristal See-Through <- Clipping issues

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So...Sun put up Bless MD 0014 yesterday.  Not trying to rush you or anything but just wanted to give you a little poke, assuming you plan to convert it too.  It's one of the more lore-friendly ones so a conversion would be much appreciated :)