Valve hiding Something Big 2013

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

Steam-logo.png

Microsoft And Steam , Are hiding Secrets on Half Life 3 Episode 1 ( alternate Version it's still Half life 2 ) , and Counterstrike 2 " global offensive" is not counted as 2nd series it's considered Counterstrike 1.9 update with new engine.

l4dgothicinfestationn.jpg

Ever since "Steam" Down there are many Speculations and rumors that counterstrike 2013 and Half Life 3 is planned during Steam Website maintenance , and valve fans already know " left4dead 3" is also under development.

However Half Life 3 is now gonna be Sandbox " ah yes you had to bring that don't you" why man just why , half life are grandfather of linear games even it was Linear back in the day it's still great why because i friggin get lost in just one level.

I don't know if it was true or just bs statement, why first person shooter will be obsolete because players are constantly demanding something new , What i also Heard is half life will have PERK system " ah damn you call of duty " oops excuse my selfishness but hey perk system is useful, i don't know this is either true or another bs lairs on other forums that i dig so far.

about left4dead 3 we gonna have new infected but still the old infected are still remain the same " thank god they don't remove boomer" this is why i love left4dead games they never changed unless updating new game mechanics , word on the street " iron sights " might be on 3rd installment " if this another lie man im gonna pissed as hell".

i been a fan to valve for AGES since 1st half life making kids cry back in the day when i shoot them endlessly on cyber cafe ah yes Cyber cafe days are fun that's when before i work my ass off to get corei5 pc to play modern games.

Your thoughts?

Guest Lady Luck

these were rumors on private forusm that i joined han , there were no exact news and source , but if it were true then that list of yours is already on dev , because 2013 had like literally 500 games released in a row. so january 2013 this is just recent and knowned only to local fans who had friends in valve studio.

we just had to wait and see on next installment series i cant wait .. tho.

Archived