Passion mod - Question!

Hi there!

I had another account but I think being inactive for five years got it deleted. lol.

I'm back, and I had the mods working until obviously, an update. I stopped when I couldn't get the mods to work. Now I am working on a new version. I am updated all the way on Origin. But there is a step in the Passion "read me" file, that I am having issues with:

The mod creator says in the instructions "Read This" -

step 2: OPTIONAL Use this to setup a naked outfit in game
version 1.69. Delete the cmar_XCAS_corefull67 and
change its extension by removing the “disabled”

it shows as a "disabled shortcut" - obviously you are telling me to get rid of the .disabled. But for me, it does not show up to remove it. How do I change this from a disabled shortcut, to the version I need.

(by the way, just to be sure, I use this one, as I am using origin and my game is version 1.69?)

When I right click and say to rename file, there is no .disabled - yet it says it is a disabled shortcut. What am I missing? I'm sorry for such a silly question.

Lastly, I also do not understand, you say to delete cmar_XCAS_corefull67 (I should not have both files, correct? I am confused because you say to delete and change 67, but then you talk about 69) - can you maybe help me with this entire step? I'm so confused.

( when I say 'you' I mean the creator, but I figured this was better to post in this forum, than to ask the mod creator a silly question that others may know)

Many many thanks!!!!

6 hours ago, FemmeFatale said:

Hi there!

I had another account but I think being inactive for five years got it deleted. lol.

I'm back, and I had the mods working until obviously, an update. I stopped when I couldn't get the mods to work. Now I am working on a new version. I am updated all the way on Origin. But there is a step in the Passion "read me" file, that I am having issues with:

The mod creator says in the instructions "Read This" -

it shows as a "disabled shortcut" - obviously you are telling me to get rid of the .disabled. But for me, it does not show up to remove it. How do I change this from a disabled shortcut, to the version I need.

(by the way, just to be sure, I use this one, as I am using origin and my game is version 1.69?)

When I right click and say to rename file, there is no .disabled - yet it says it is a disabled shortcut. What am I missing? I'm sorry for such a silly question.

Lastly, I also do not understand, you say to delete cmar_XCAS_corefull67 (I should not have both files, correct? I am confused because you say to delete and change 67, but then you talk about 69) - can you maybe help me with this entire step? I'm so confused.

( when I say 'you' I mean the creator, but I figured this was better to post in this forum, than to ask the mod creator a silly question that others may know)

Many many thanks!!!!

Hey!

This a typical windows issue. By default, Windows Explorer hides certain parts of a filename from you. For example, a file named "sample.txt" will appear in Explorer as "sample". Likewise a file named "Donald.jpg.exe" will appear to you as "Donald.jpg". etc

What to do,

Open a window and click Organize and then go to folder options.

Look for the line "Hide extensions of known file types" and click the box beside it to remove the tick.

Click OK and now you can rename any file extension.

The Corefull files are for different game patch versions.  So you must use only one and that should much your game patch version.

There are two types of them, Origin versions 67, 69, and the steam versions 67 and 69.

If your patch game version is 1.67 delete the cmar_XCAS_corefull69 because it does not work with your version.

If your patch game version is 69 delete the cmar_XCAS_corefull67 and rename cmar_XCAS_corefull69.package.disabled to cmar_XCAS_corefull69.package to make it work.

Still confused?

9 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Still confused?

Not confused one bit, I actually searched for quite a long time, not finding any instructions on how to unhide .disabled (I did not know that it was a general hidden extension issue, so THANK YOU)! Thank you so much. About to go try to do this full install and cross my fingers it all works (that's on me, not you...lol. ).

Thank you so much for answering. If I have anymore questions, I'll reply here. I really appreciate your help.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently downloaded the current Passions update and had a major update in Origin. When my sim females get pregnant during sex they remain naked and will not get dressed. I have tried the following.....Outfit Changer, Master Controller Reset Sim, Using the Wardrobe,..nothing works. When I attempt to reset her she completely disappears and I can only see the actions she is conducting in the game but she now becomes invisible. 

Please help...I have also tried removing my Sim folder and reloading the entire game. Still happens.

11 hours ago, sms2lynn said:

I recently downloaded the current Passions update and had a major update in Origin. When my sim females get pregnant during sex they remain naked and will not get dressed. I have tried the following.....Outfit Changer, Master Controller Reset Sim, Using the Wardrobe,..nothing works. When I attempt to reset her she completely disappears and I can only see the actions she is conducting in the game but she now becomes invisible. 

Please help...I have also tried removing my Sim folder and reloading the entire game. Still happens.

This is actually a game glitch.

Download Nraas DebugEnabler you can remove it after you're done and use one of the 2 options below

https://www.nraas.net/community/DebugEnabler

1. Click on ground> NRaas> DebugEnabler> Options> Fix Invisible Sims:

This will immediately correct any broken/corrupt outfit that exist on any sim in town. It will follow up with a message for each sim who's outfit has been repaired.

Sims who are not deemed to be broken are unaffected by this interaction.

2. CityHall> NRaas> DebugEnabler> Options: CityHall (ComboRabbitHole: Public Offices Service)> Fix Invisible Sims:

Same as 1.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/18/2019 at 11:47 PM, namaradus said:

This is actually a game glitch.

Download Nraas DebugEnabler you can remove it after you're done and use one of the 2 options below

https://www.nraas.net/community/DebugEnabler

1. Click on ground> NRaas> DebugEnabler> Options> Fix Invisible Sims:

This will immediately correct any broken/corrupt outfit that exist on any sim in town. It will follow up with a message for each sim who's outfit has been repaired.

Sims who are not deemed to be broken are unaffected by this interaction.

2. CityHall> NRaas> DebugEnabler> Options: CityHall (ComboRabbitHole: Public Offices Service)> Fix Invisible Sims:

Same as 1.

Hello, 

It's me again....I am still having this issue but I have narrowed it down. It appears that when my sim gets pregnant autonomously after using Passion woohoo they remain nude. I have installed the DebugEnabler but I would rather not have to do this every time someone gets pregnant. Am I doing something wrong or will I have to just get over it and changed every expectant mother in town? 

Please help

6 hours ago, sms2lynn said:

Hello, 

It's me again....I am still having this issue but I have narrowed it down. It appears that when my sim gets pregnant autonomously after using Passion woohoo they remain nude. I have installed the DebugEnabler but I would rather not have to do this every time someone gets pregnant. Am I doing something wrong or will I have to just get over it and changed every expectant mother in town? 

Please help

I'm not sure what's going with that try over at Nraas as this seems more like a game bug than mod related and I've never experienced this before.

13 hours ago, namaradus said:

I'm not sure what's going with that try over at Nraas as this seems more like a game bug than mod related and I've never experienced this before.

I actually posted the question here because this only happens if my Sim gets pregnant via Passion.....If the pregnancy takes place through normal EA woohoo/progression everything is fine. I will post to NRAAS as you have stated but I'm really questioning if the connection is related to Passion. 

Archived