Hi guys! 

I'm attempting to reinstall my mods because the latest fo4 update caused everything to crash on load.

I've run into an error I can't resolve, it seems. Uninstalled, deleted everything, reinstalled and installed AAF first.

It's giving me an error which I can't resolve saying MainQuestScript could not be populated and the save appears to be corrupted. It's a brand new save, just started. Tried checking with Fallrim Tools and it had nothing to fix. 

Anyone encountered anything similar? I can't find anything

Fallout4_2019-03-28_17-36-59.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 12:42 PM, dalengwyr said:

Even after reinstalling, as well as making sure F4SE was fully installed.  I have the latest version 90.0beta of AAF installed.

EVEN AFTER REINSTALLING.png

Did you install F4SE like Maddadicusrex posted, and make sure to activate the f4se scripts mod?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Grim42691 said:

This mod is just bugged to hell and back, I'm ready to just give up on it entirely at this point.

It's working fine for me and most other people, what in particular is not working?

Before you give up, check these options.

Did you correctly install F4SE (Including the scripts folder)?

Did you install the required theme and at least 1 animation mod?

Have you updated AAF to the latest version? Follow this Comprehensive Installation Guide and Resource Collection [WIP] it could help you alot.

• 4 months later...

If players still struggle with this (error 074) i found something that worked for me.

1. go to: Disc (..:)/steam/steamapps/common/Fallout4/data/F4SE/Plugins and find the file named AAF_game_started_(date when save created from AAF) then delete this file.
  2. Then uninstall AAF and evrything that has to to with AAF by using the modorganizer wich you use. (i used vortex for this)
  3. Then start F4SE and go into the save you want to fix.
  4. then do a SAVE and NOT USE! QUICKSAVE for this
  5. Exit to desktop.
  6. then install AAF then start F4SE, only install AAF to be sure if it workes.
  7. Then load the save you created last time you started the game
  8. AAF should now Start and then creat a new AAF_game_started_ file with and updated calender date.
  9. if it worked now install all you're other AAF pose mods.
  10. Enjoy!

This worked for me after a scratching my head and trying Fallrim tools and AAF_GFV from AAF discord

• 5 months later...

OKAY i did "something" and it helped.

First of all i used vortex and vortex has these 2 menus: Mods and Plugins

99% i use "Mods" menu but this error we are talking about was happening due to some PLUGINS being disabled, so go check them out if you havent forgotted what you have disabled or deleted. Probably in my situation it helped just by sheer luck, but go chech the plugin menu (it's on left border of Vortex)

• 3 years later...