Cannibal mod/Eat raw meat only trait. (R)

Before anyone says anything, I am more than 100% aware of a Cannibal Mod, however, it isn't the type I'm after(and I'm sure it's not working correctly anymore). Thank you.

I'm trying to find more of a refined/vicious cannibal mod. (Think Hannibal Lecter, specifically Mads Mikkelsen's version when it comes to refined.) So the meals would sort of be normal, but it'd truly be mystery meat and harder for other sims to tell that it was a neighbour or a friend. That way, surrounding sims won't be as scared of that sim.

As for vicious, I have an OC that I have in my Sims game, he's a Cannibal but he's messier, has no time for plates or anything like that, he just attacks and jumps on people once he has them cornered and out of sight. There could be options where on an occasion where the cannibal sim WAS caught eating someone and the catcher would then obviously run away and try to phone the police, but the cannibal sim chases after them and takes them down, too.

As for just a trait alone, rather than have anything to do with other people, this could be a cannibal that resists the urges to eat raw flesh of another sim and instead, eats just raw meat. (Ones you can eat raw, obviously, don't want them dying trying to eat raw chicken). I think it'd be a fun idea, or maybe I'm just a little obsessed with the entire idea of cannibalism, which is ironic as I'm a veggie. I blame Mads Mikkelsen... I really do. 

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I'd like to see some variation on this too. I have Necrodog's Cannibal Mod but I wish instead of a pile of "prepared" plates of Sim meat you just got a pile of ingredients you can use in cooking ... like how you use caught fish in fish dishes

.... but then none of the (non-fish) meat recipes have an "ingredient" slot for the meat; eg one of the Island Living pork recipes uses pineapples - but not meat.

And I mean, long pig amirite?

• 1 year later...

Don't know if bumping is against the rules but..

I'm working on a mod for getting offal from cows and ahem.. Sims with the Cottage Living pack but I'm not sure if it would conflict with other things. Is there anyone already working on this? I really just want to make some Liver Pate and Tacos de Sesos/Tripa.

My Hannibal save is boring without it. I've made some custom recipes that he made in the show but having to have the ingredients to make them would be AWESOME

Edited by corolomaxx

I'd also love this mod. It would be great to be able to viciously murder random sims and store their bodies for future eating. Imagine a big meat freezer full of frozen bodies? The more feral the cannibal could just feed from the body where it lies too. Pets could scavenge bodies also.

I'd also love this mod. It would be great to be able to viciously murder random sims and store their bodies for future eating. Imagine a big meat freezer full of frozen bodies? The more feral the cannibal could just feed from the body where it lies too. Pets could scavenge bodies also.