Slow, slower, loverslab

KarlWopraschallek

My god. What the hell is wrong with this site?

I takes minutes and minutes to open a link.

And N O - its not my conection, or my pc. Everything works fine with EVERY Internet Site - EXEPT loverslab.

Everytime i want to open it, it says - wait a minute, we are checking your browser. WTF????? It's allways the same browser.

And when i get in at last - every click on a link, drives me crazy - it takes sooooooo long to open.

Whats is wrong??????? Please fix that.

23 minutes ago, KarlWopraschallek said:

My god. What the hell is wrong with this site?

I takes minutes and minutes to open a link.

And N O - its not my conection, or my pc. Everything works fine with EVERY Internet Site - EXEPT loverslab.

Everytime i want to open it, it says - wait a minute, we are checking your browser. WTF????? It's allways the same browser.

And when i get in at last - every click on a link, drives me crazy - it takes sooooooo long to open.

Whats is wrong??????? Please fix that.

between the server upgrades and ddos attacks its been pretty much unusable its a case of waiting for people to get bored  of attacking the site no matter how much is thrown at it cant 100% stop ddos as ms and playstation know its just a case of been patient maybe find something else to entertain selves in the meanwhile

2 hours ago, ianinuk said:

between the server upgrades and ddos attacks its been pretty much unusable its a case of waiting for people to get bored  of attacking the site no matter how much is thrown at it cant 100% stop ddos as ms and playstation know its just a case of been patient maybe find something else to entertain selves in the meanwhile

What's the point of Cloudfare if they get ddosed anyway ?

Archived