Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

2 hours ago, masterjt86 said:

I did but i will re-install the game to see if I step something wrongly.

If you are using mo you should not need to reinstall the game, just check to make sure the skse files are in the correct location and for the correct version of se.  Assuming the error is something to do with skse anyway, my french is not that good, not after 20 odd years of not using what little I did know anyway.

21 minutes ago, Varithina said:

If you are using mo you should not need to reinstall the game, just check to make sure the skse files are in the correct location and for the correct version of se.  Assuming the error is something to do with skse anyway, my french is not that good, not after 20 odd years of not using what little I did know anyway.

I mersh this Map and this heart with Green mark on it pop up is that normal all is good?

http://prntscr.com/op4phk

14 minutes ago, Varithina said:

Only way to check for certain is to go in game and open the map but it should be, check to make sure that the esp is active though.  The left pane is ticked which says installed.

Can you explain me better please? How i fix it since all is checked.

1 hour ago, masterjt86 said:

Can you explain me better please? How i fix it since all is checked.

As you have it set up it should work the only way to say for certain though is to go into the actual game and then open the world map, if it shows the one from the mod done, if not then it is time to trouble shoot why it does not.

8 hours ago, Aylis said:

@masterjt86

First of all SKSE has to be installed manually (see 'Preinstallation').

Also check the second icon on the top left of MO2. Thats where you add mods which are not from Nexus.

Have a look above for the issues i am presenting maybe you can tell me whats the problem is Aylis? I will really appreciate it.

2 hours ago, masterjt86 said:

since I dont get the game for steam

Usually this means a pirated copy of the game, which is a big no in this site. So you may need to look for help elsewhere.

1 hour ago, masterjt86 said:

Have a look above for the issues i am presenting maybe you can tell me whats the problem is Aylis? I will really appreciate it.

Sorry, but if i don't understand the message i can't help in that regard.

Plus what Sternum said. Software worth using is software worth buying.

Updating status to 1.4.2

The removal of a mod by a OA requires a small update.

REMOVED mod:

Greytastic Mountains

Added mod:

Authentic Mountains and Rocks

Sorry, but i got to switch to my language for a moment. The links will only help people in my general area anyway...

Tip für eine mechanische Tastatur.

Für alle die mit einer deutschen Tastaturbelegung etwas anfangen können. ?

Falls Ihr nach einer brauchbaren günstigen mechanischen Tastatur sucht dann solltet Ihr Euch mal die folgenden zwei Links von Amazon anschauen:

LESHP Tastatur (Rote Beleuchtung und Schalter)

LHSEP Tastatur (RGB Beleuchtung und blaue Schalter)

Ich habe z.Zt. die rote Version hier und das Tippgefühl ist fast das Gleiche wie bei der wesentlich teureren Corsair K70 (die kurz nach Ablauf der Garantie kaputt ging). Es gibt kleinere Unterschiede aber die sind, mir zumindest, nicht den Aufpreis von knapp 150€ wert.

Wie sie sich über längere Zeit bewährt muss sich noch erweisen. Meine ist seit knapp einer Woche hier aber ich bin sehr überrascht so etwas Gutes zu einem so geringen Preis bekommen zu haben.

Now it's back to english again... ?