Dr. Kingsley's Expedition V1

View File

Dr Kingsley's Expedition
Written by Katemck
Version 1...Skyrim addition...16th March 2019
***********This version is a completed Version of the first half of the series******
It deals with...All about Dunmer women.

WARNING.... contains Explicit Sexual content and art work.
Adults only...You must be 18 years or over! If you are not! then do not use this mod! seriously 

WHAT IS THIS MODE ABOUT?
A collection of books detailing the expedition of Dr Ben Kingsley.
   The books detail the journey of Dr Ben Kingsley in the newly discoverd lands of the Dunmer. Known as the Morrowinds. 
He discovers for the first time the exotic gynaecological differences that all elven females' posses, 
And the very curious elven form of lovemaking called Pirowing! 
In which all elven women perform upon their lovers, and its Highly addictive and disturbing nature. 
He discovers the impotency of Dunmer men, The primitive Dunmer female adolescent practice called the Hunt!  
In that Kingsleys very life could be in danger!

*************************Install...
Place the esp..Dr Kingsley into your Skyrim data folder along with Textures folder and allow to overwrite, 
Remember to activate the esp...
Cleaned with Tes 5 edit
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
   To find the collection of books, travel to Whiterun, to Hulda's inn,The Bannered Mare, and look for them in a trunk 
'Outside'.. at the back of the inn...'Not' inside the inn itself.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/17/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

I just spent more time reading in a game than I have in the last 3 years of real life. ?

Overall, a very good story and well written. There are a few spelling and grammatical errors, but nothing so bad that you lose track of what's going on.

I think maybe putting the books in a pack along side of a skeleton in a cave or ruin somewhere would make it a bit more of a fun find. Someone transporting the  collection and didn't make it seems a little more "explainable" than a random chest in town.

Like I said though, overall very good books. ?

Sooo Glad everyone's enjoying the book. Yes I did intend to place a note into the trunk...Its from Velus Hosidius the inn owner in the Imperial market district, to his aunty Hulda in the Bannered mare, telling her his mother ,her sister was intending to burn the naughty book collection of his fathers, and could she Hulda mind them in a safe place of keeping for him , Apparently she doesn't like the books contents either , so leaves them in the open air at the back of the inn  to be stolen presumably

...Lols ...and yes Ben Kingsley!!..Yes actually very true, I did base the character on him. Had him in mind when writing this series.

Very interesting read - for scientific reasons of course ?

Might this by any chance have been inspired by the Kinsey-Report?

Spoiler

I expected him to insist that Silarah does proceed to rape him. Since he tried to experience all aspects of Dunmer sexuality and this was one he skipped thus far.

Perhaps Theretrah will make an appearance as his assistance and helps him gather some data?

I haven't herd of that work, it might be a good read though..lolss...maybeee latter .

What I write is what I know of human nature, For instance Dr Kingsley is completely oblivious to the fact he is an Alpha Male, and is viewed as such by all the women he meets . In fact he only discovers this truth himself ..when told!  LOL...By Gillian in the second half of this book series, which is at this moment still being written...such a lot of work though:)

Dr. Kinsey was very meticulous in collecting data, even performing sexual acts himself for that purpose. I've read some books about his research and had many "wtf" moments about some very rare sexual practices he was able to document and  which he was able to include into the bigger picture.

Since I assumed Dr. Kingsley was his fictional colleague, it would have made sense for him to partake in activities that at first glance might not be crucial for his research (like getting  raped by female Dunmer).

Continuing progress for this mode,

Been editing the first half of ..All about Dunmer women Dr Kingsley's expedition , spelling etc ..lol..added two extra pics of Thenetrah, Telvanni and one of Yilmar to the first half of this book collection, may add a few more yet.

The second half All about Bosmer women and All about Altmer women , the story is progressing nicely , have roughly half of it in written form now.

Still it will be at least 'months'- before I will be releasing Version 2 of this series, since its a 'lot of work!!'

I mean Lots!! For I write it in conjunction side by side with the Oblivion version, so basically iam writing it twice , but its proving a good way of editing and developing the story line.

The story continues after the grasslands , He meets Madeline , and finds the village which she takes him too, called 'Little Tall Trees' The village has a mixture of Dwemer and Bosmer.

He also meets Mrs Ellent..and Gillian, not spoiling things hear, just to mention Ben Kingsley is completely  clueless as to the fact he is an Alpha male.. In fact Gillian has to tell him this. 

Which is the major basis of the book, and fits in nicely with the calmness of manor in which 'Ben Kingsley,' the real actor  is portrayed in movie form.

The picture count for the books is now at...67 pics, that's a lot of art work. I didn't realise I had made so many, but they add to the flavour of the novel.

Yes and if you like the series and enjoy it, please vote and leave a comment. Thanks