New at fall out 4 adult mods

Hi i picked fall out 4 2 days a go and tought to add some spice and fun to it. Unfortunatelly i dont know what mods i need to fire off adult animations and having npc: havins sex with my pc :)

besides aff which i loaded and i think i need animation packs do i need somekind of dialogue mod too ?.

I have looked bit around adult mod section here but couldnt figure it out so i tought to ask :)  if you have suggestions please let me know.

6 minutes ago, Skippe said:

Hi i picked fall out 4 2 days a go and tought to add some spice and fun to it. Unfortunatelly i dont know what mods i need to fire off adult animations and having npc: havins sex with my pc :)

besides aff which i loaded and i think i need animation packs do i need somekind of dialogue mod too ?.

I have looked bit around adult mod section here but couldnt figure it out so i tought to ask :)  if you have suggestions please let me know.

Go to the Fallout 4 technical help section and look at the post that says animations misaligned. Its near the top. Its mine but I don't have the time and don't feel like rewriting it all here again. If you follow it exactly like it says you will be good to go.

Before you do anything in that post you have to do this to be able to mod: Go to your "my documents\mygame\fallout4- open your fallout 4 pref .ini folder and under [Launcher] make sure this line is in there bEnableFileSelection=1. If its not there add it in and save. Now open the fallout4 custom .ini folder and make sure these lines are there and once again if theyre not then go ahead and add them- Under [Archive] bInvalidateOlderFiles=1      sResourceDataDirsFinal=   under the [General] heading add this line- fMinPlayerMoveToDistForLoadScreen=2000. Now some people say to put 1000 instead but not sure if it matters or not. Mine says 2000 and has been that way for a couple months now so I know this works. When that's done right click on both folders and select properties and make sure you tick read only and hit ok.  Once you have this done you can continue with the guide. 

Archived