lack of options

can anyone tell me if there is a way to make it so sex scenes can be triggered with deathclaws, but not other creatures? cuz right now im getting scenes with ghouls and i dont want those. 

Also is there a way to make it so that no scene will play as long as the aggressors are in combat with others? I just find it wierd how the aggressors will just stop fighting creatures or npcs so they can rape me, and those creatures/npcs will just wait there for them to be done

also i dont seem to have many customization option, like being able to decide how many agressors can join and how many turns they'll take.

Are there mods that i am missing or ways for me to address those issues?

im using RSE Elements and AAF Violate by the way. I love the adult animations for this game, its just the lack of option that bothers me

7 minutes ago, Luminae said:

im using RSE Elements and AAF Violate by the way. I love the adult animations for this game, its just the lack of option that bothers me

Strictly speaking, you should be asking these questions in the respective threads for them. That said, I can't speak much to RSE, because I do not use it. But AAF Violate and RSE both have MCM panels which can be used to configure their functionality. 

10 minutes ago, Luminae said:

yeah but aaf doesnt really let me to choose which creature/race i can initiate a scene with,  i dont want scenes with ghouls. 

so i'd like to know how i can turn ghouls off at least

Whatever animation pack you grabbed that has the creature animations might have a option in the fomod to de-select the ghoul. I cant remember if you can pick each one individually or not but it might be worth checking that again. Just uninstall and reinstall and check it out. You can initiate a scene with any creature you want at any given time with the AAF wizard provided you have the correct animation packs.

Archived