Dissidia NT Modding Thread

Hey guys!

Dissidia released today on Steam! It's also probably the only FF crossover we'll get with high poly models for a good while, with plenty of popular females from the franchise!

Any people interested?

Could we try to rip dem clothes please? :D

Hopefully they add Tifa soon.

• 3 months later...
On 7/3/2019 at 11:56 PM, aldenalden4 said:

since Tifa is in now, anybody interested? 

I'd be happy if someone could just retexture her legs and panties so it's not a black void down there.

Edit: This is more of a long shot, but her legs are too damn skinny for someone that kicks things for a living. In both Dissidia and the FF7 Remake they gave her such wimpy legs. They were like "Look, everyone. We gave her vaguely defined abs. Isn't she so strong?"

I personally only wish for the black void for Tifa to disappear. Not like it's really visible in a fight anyway, but knowing it's there is kinda haunting me :D

For additional stuffs, bigger breasts and more jiggling would be awesome, not sure how difficult that would be but I believe the game runs on unreal engine, and that supposedly it makes modding the game quite easy?

Wish we could interest some of our modders to take a look here!

It'd be such a shame to not do anything with this game, Tifa never has looked this good on PC xD

I know Right TIFA Just like smash brothers Wii u princess peach she wears Dark Abyss of space for panties. Rule 34 3d Artist Has been hard at work ripping this 3d model her blue dress is next i hope. And i feel somebody will get rid of that Black Void and make it more like PSP DISSIDIA. I hope western agenda don't ruin Japanese games and art like cancer.

On 7/5/2019 at 4:14 PM, JoeMesh said:

I'd be happy if someone could just retexture her legs and panties so it's not a black void down there.

Edit: This is more of a long shot, but her legs are too damn skinny for someone that kicks things for a living. In both Dissidia and the FF7 Remake they gave her such wimpy legs. They were like "Look, everyone. We gave her vaguely defined abs. Isn't she so strong?"

Yea i agree i wish they made her thighs and calves thicker Thicc not fat thicc Chun Li Thicc. Girls in mini skirts when thighs touch is a treat to look at and touch also 3d i don't mind as well its art.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

So Dissidia NT has some nude mods right now. It's pretty awesome.

Credit: monkeygigabuster

Rinoa download: https://www.deviantart.com/monkeygigabuster/art/DFFNT-mod-Selphie-costume-for-Rinoa-845907489

EDIT: Nude link removed for some reason. Go to link few posts below.

Tifa Download: https://www.deviantart.com/monkeygigabuster/art/DFFNT-mod-FFVII-Remake-Cowgirl-outfit-for-Tifa-845791359

EDIT: Nude link removed for some reason. Go to link few posts below.

Check out his other mods here: https://www.deviantart.com/monkeygigabuster/gallery/all

If you are a modder and want to help make mods for Dissidia NT, join the discord here: https://discord.gg/JpARCHg

EDIT: This is not a nude modding discord. This discord was linked as a resource, so that other modders that are interested in modding this game, can get access to tools and tutorials to help them mod this game. Don't go to this discord expecting people working on nude/skimpy mods or people showing off updates to nude mods or anything like that. The discord is meant for modders only.

DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Screenshot 2020.06.29 - 11.44.47.44.png

DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Screenshot 2020.06.29 - 11.44.15.25.png

DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Screenshot 2020.06.29 - 11.44.38.40.png

DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Screenshot 2020.06.29 - 11.44.00.06.png

DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Screenshot 2020.06.29 - 11.44.41.80.png

DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Screenshot 2020.06.29 - 11.44.43.39.png

DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Screenshot 2020.06.29 - 11.42.05.81.png

DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Screenshot 2020.06.29 - 11.43.35.79.png

DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Screenshot 2020.06.29 - 11.39.45.59.png

DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Screenshot 2020.06.29 - 11.39.46.59.png

DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Screenshot 2020.06.29 - 11.39.44.57.png

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/4/2020 at 6:34 AM, JoeMesh said:

It's likely that Square Enix made him remove them. They are very strict about nude mods for their games.

Youd think they would let ppl livin up this dead player base game, increase player numbers and actually have ppl buy content thanks to the nude mods but no, they choose to be complete and utter incompetent fools. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...