My Shameful Little Secret - Part 4

My Shameful Little Secret – Part 4

2.jpg.4f9877e680a7f011874499233d0c1759.jpg

After Danny left for university on the mainland, I spent most of the time moping in my room becoming consumed by my dirty little secret.  I felt so utterly alone with no one to turn to.  I couldn’t help imagining Danny at university, surrounded by girls… doing the special things that he and I had done together.  My poor Mum and Dad were worried sick about me, but of course it was impossible to confide in them. 

3.jpg.1c8c8283711827acb65fe7bda8b4dedd.jpg

As the weeks went by and the time for the holidays and the return of my big brother drew nearer, my mood of despair and self-pity started to lift.  I began to wonder whether Danny would still find me attractive after all the girls at university.  I started to have hope; I started to look forward to holidays. 

4.jpg.fec7ba4579951686f89e2fc3c928b4f4.jpg

Then the day was here!  I went with Mum and Dad to meet Danny at the ferry.  The butterflies in my stomach were really doing aerobatics.  He hadn’t changed, he was still the same big brother, my best friend and also in the back of my mind…I know, I know, I KNOW it’s wrong…I KNOW I shouldn’t think this but…but…I wish, I wish, I wish…MY LOVER…

5.jpg.19732cd6363f1463d00ea072e421d872.jpg

We got home and I helped Mum to make dinner.  During dinner Danny and I didn’t speak much, it was mainly mum doing all the talking, obviously excited at having Danny home for the holidays.

6.jpg.66d259504612cc26149d8adb68ccc93c.jpg

After dinner, I finally found myself alone with Danny in the sitting room.  I started teasing him about all the girlfriends that he must have at college.  As you can probably guess it was my way of fishing.  My heart soared when he said, “None as beautiful as my little sister.”

I pressed him as to whether any were as sexy. 

7.jpg.878f3721e33cf12d59e9257643b2de7a.jpg

Before he could answer, Mum came in with a cup of hot chocolate.

Everyone went to bed and I got changed into my nightie.  I stood for what seemed eons, staring at myself in the mirror, consumed by the inner turmoil that my feelings for my brother were so wrong by most people’s standards.  But why?...What the hell did it matter that he was my brother? 

8.jpg.59f391a4e4d03be944717a7048f30ae2.jpg

This was nothing to do with anyone else, and as long as we were careful it would remain our little secret.

My heart felt like it was going to burst through my rib cage as I tip-toed to my brother’s room.  He was asleep and I stood for a couple of minutes watching him, just savoring having him back.  For the past few months it had been as if a sudden ice age had happened in my nether regions, if you know what I mean. 

9.jpg.542d881be88e4a480c6000cae88da9e3.jpg

I had not touched myself or even thought of sex for what seemed to be an eternity.  I thrilled as I felt the slick wetness run down my inner thighs, knowing the ice-age had finally melted and come to an end. I slid in behind Danny and snuggled into his strong back, thrilling at the smell and feel of my brother.

10.jpg.a434418669f0bb700804f4780f3b3a2f.jpg

Danny woke up and rolled over to face me.

“Rach, what are you doing?” he asked sleepily.

“I’ve missed you so much Danny,” I whispered hoarsely, “I want to be with you, like we were before.”

“Sis, We can’t,” replied Danny, “We agreed it would end when I went to college.”

“And now you’re back,” I replied simply.

11.png.004b7c3276334663d9cb6baa503925f2.png

“I need you Danny,” I whispered, “I haven’t even thought of sex since you have been away, but now you’re back…”  I let the words hang as I guided my brother’s hand to my inner thighs where the torrents of the River Lust were flowing in full flood.

He looked at me, lost for words and moved his hand up to the burning source of the torrent.

12.jpg.0722d6d6fa4356e0952de14dedfc0464.jpg

I gasped and stared at my brother imploringly.

“Rach, I, I don’t have any condoms, I …er … didn’t think that I would need them.”

I hadn’t even considered that possibility, but I was on fire, I couldn’t stop now I needed to be loved, to be shown how much he loved me.

“It’s okay,” I lied, “I’ve just finished my period, there’s no chance of getting pregnant just don’t come inside me.”

13.png.c45fe109b705df0c88afeba590045eee.png

I pulled Danny on top of me and pulled down his shorts.  He didn’t resist, I think he wanted this as much as I did.  I guided Danny into me.  The feeling was fantastic, not only had my lover returned but for the first time ever I was feeling skin on skin feeling every detail of my brother’s manhood.

14.jpg.909169280b7863a465df20872a36abbd.jpg

We made love so slowly and sensuously, savoring every moment, every small movement.  We had to be quiet as our parents were sleeping in the room down the hall but that just seemed to add to the excitement.  I was nearing my climax and I pulled Danny down into me. 

15.jpg.4ff28ec9b4ff0a07da189a5669149ccb.jpg

Danny must have been right on the edge because he mumbled franticly, “Rach, nooo, ohhh.”

I felt Danny’s hot seed shoot into me, flooding my womb and sending me over the edge to the most amazing orgasm I have ever had.  I can’t believe that I didn’t wake Mum and Dad!

16.png.a7feeeca760b1fd88a87790d76f5ac5d.png

For the remainder of Danny’s vacation we made love every night, however never again without condoms.  We both agreed that it was too risky.  Danny told me about some of the girls at college, but now it didn’t seem to hurt any more.  There was a special bond now between us that I knew would never be broken.

17.jpg.ad239f23fb499b9ab3a4f2dd78a0ab9c.jpg

I love Danny and Danny loves me, and the fact is that we are both aware of this and accept it.  It is more than brotherly and sisterly love, and more than the love that lovers can have.  Our love is unconditional and eternal, and even if there are other people, they will come and go.  Danny and I are forever.

18.jpg.0af36db1a42ec3a4305a8361ac0066d2.jpg

Now I am waiting for the next college holiday, but not with a feeling of desolation as before, but with a feeling of hope and anticipation.  I don’t know if I am pregnant, but if I am then as the song says, Que Será, Será.

In fact, part of me almost hopes I am….

Archived