Gateway errors?

Krojester

I'm getting the same thing, running 2 machines and 2 browsers sided by side AND got an email from LoversLab indicating 4 failed logins from probably the 15-20 times I've tried on both computers.  Then when trying to reset my password, it times out again.  More than a little frustrating.  Cloudflare posted a DNS update service outage warning, but it's supposed to be fine now but this site obviously doesn't know that!

I am having the same problem but when I access the site in chrome anonymous mode the site works for me perfectly loads all the content of the site until I thought it was some extension that I use in chrome but I activated the extensions in anonymous mode and it works correctly

I'm having trouble accessing the site as well. Sometimes it loads to the front page and sometimes it doesn't. I can't believe I was even able to access this post. Using a proxy doesn't change much for me either. This is what the front page looks like for me. Lots of errors V----------------Vindex.png.fb8f489325783df3d8157b47d534aecc.png

13 minutes ago, victor133x said:

I'm having trouble accessing the site as well. Sometimes it loads to the front page and sometimes it doesn't. I can't believe I was even able to access this post. Using a proxy doesn't change much for me either. This is what the front page looks like for me. Lots of errors V----------------Vindex.png.fb8f489325783df3d8157b47d534aecc.png

Getting the exact same thing as well :/

37 minutes ago, victor133x said:

The site has been really buggy for me and others for the past several days, I only just started seeing this today.

I got the Cloudfare issue a few times, but it went away when I returned after a few hours.

I have for many days problems to enter the site.

After cleaning the cookies in firefox i coult enter loverslab.

But often i cann not load mod site here.

I hope they can solve the problem.

Now i had Error 500. :(

Edit: Cannot enter side now.

Error 504

Archived