mods and types of mods mostlikly to cause crashes

yo, what up its me, here to numb your mind with my dumb questions.

so, is there a list somewhere of mods that often cause crashes?

and, is there a type of mod most likely to cause a crash: e.i. landscape redisigns like uv, new lands like elsweyre, combat addons like SSS, etc.

finally any pose mods known to cause problems with lovers? (even when not posing (obviously))

ElsweyrAnequina near Corinthe  and near the "Darkarn Place Inn" . I could not find the reason yet. But the crashes are not very frequent.

DibellasWatch. in the south , north of the Readguard trading post was a crash. After TES4Edit cleaning and manually cleaning no more crashes. ( some trees were in wrong cells. The cell in the tree ID was not the right cell )

----------------

I clean all Mods before the first play test, and when the Mod is very bad ( not cleanable without some hours work) , I don't even try it.

------------------

Pose Mods cause only problems when you pose and Lovers mods try to interact. LoversHookers detects you as walking, so a customer try to talk to you. Joburg: NPC try to stalk/rape, that can crash the game.

If you set Hookers approach to off and turn down the Joburg settings ( so no NPC and Creature will stalk the player) you can play Sexlivion without any problems. When you are done with Sexlivion quest and sex you can restore the Lovers settings.

Archived