SLAL - DI Blowjob Animation Fixed (No more T-Pose)

SLAL - DI Blowjob Animation Fixed (No more T-Pose)

View File

DISCLAIMER: I did not create the original animations nor do I have specific permission to modify them. But since this a basic SL animation and the author of DI "Asthai" isn't around any more (or so it seems) i took the liberty of just doing it. If you feel that I broke some rules by editing an animation which is simply broken and doing everyone a favor (for free), feel free to report me you bastard

SSE conversion by itwasentme83

I was always annoyed that the DI Blowjob animation (which in my opinion is very good) which comes bundled with any version of SL is simply broken. The transitions don't work and render the actors out of sync, the positioning is horrible and the animation always ends with infamous character t-posing.

I have a very special attribute: if something annoys me enough, I FIX IT MYSELF.

Here you go, a fully working, stand-alone SL Animation loader ready, perfectly positioned (at least with my body scales) DI Blowjob animation.

This does NOT replace the original animation, it registers as an additional SL Animation Loader entry. This is because i had to change various settings and this was the only way to properly do so. Just disable the old DI Blowjob animation in the SL MCM and you're good to go.

You're welcome ?

If anyone wants to convert this to Skyrim SE, feel free to do so and i will add your conversion as an additional download and credit you for it. I can't do it myself because i don't have SE and will probably never have SE.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/05/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab 1.62, SL Animation Loader
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Thanks Xenon

however, there are a couple of broken animations as you ll see, i dont know if you want to do further reparations, but i just tell you some of them. you may take a look at them or not, as you like.

Leito slal pack : f solo toy cowgirl vaginal, anal

kissing female start a1, a2

1st step does not move to next step, always repeating

in some animations objects are missing or opposite unplayable :

Leito furniture slal pack : all bed animations the bed is unplayable , because a. you are already in a bed and the objext bed is placed above the original bed, or b you are somewhere in the wilderness and o wonder a bed appears. the animations are wonderful, without beds, using the bed you are already in, like all other animations do.

funbizz slal pack uncategorized :: yoke holding and yoke doggy no yoke, here the object is missing and needed

third category is about Placement. wall animations are great, but you must break the Animation, use sexlab hotkey to move 7 seconds and place near a wall, hoping you get the right distance to the wall, which you wont. you always end up too far or too near to the wall.  Finally you kick these animations out.

Anub and Funbizz have great wall animations that cant be used as they are.  finding a spot  at a wall nearby to which the Animation teleports like into the bed (which is also wrong positioned, mostly more than half of the Body is floating out of the bed),  may be a sexlab matter, but no support there anymore.

even with Tools sexlab is pioneer work, unperfect work let broken things just be.  patreon money does not help. if you see the bugs of skyrim, 20 Million times sold, = a Billion Dollar made but too lazy to repair bugs, let community do that for nothing,  this is not the spirit our grandfathers had when they invented all the stuff we use today.

1 hour ago, waiyan said:

Could you please make a fix for misalignment of Rough Behind animation from sexlab framework?

Considering this single animation took me about 4hrs to

- figure out the problems

- restructuring and redoing the hkx files as well as processing them

- testing and realigning

i will only do animations that i consider worth my time.

What does this mean:

Most of the default SL animations aren't exactly good quality, the "Rough behind" in my opinion is one of the worst looking aggressive animations, realigning won't fix that. Sorry, i won't touch it, there are literally dozens of better animations from great SLAL pack authors (Nibbles, Leito, Billyy, BakaFactory, etc).

Moreover, i will not touch any stuff that is still actively in development (this should be obvious, i don't want to piss any animation author off and possibly get banned from LL) and I will not touch anything from Funnybizzness.

I know im probably going to make some people mad by saying the following:

I consider most of Funnybizzness's stuff "quantity over quality". There is such a sheer amount of animations that are simply badly done. I personally have stopped using Funnybizzness years ago. I prefer good quality over quantity and love the work from (still active) authors such as Nibbles or Billyy, in my opinion they are 10x better than anything FB has ever done. Sorry but that's my honest opinion about FB's stuff.

The main reason why i fixed the DI Blowjob is because i always thought that it looks really great but sadly had numerous problems.

I will however look into other older animations and make a list of stuff I want to fix. Stay tuned!

Leitos stuff, for example, is on my list of animations that I want to fix.

However, for technical reasons, I won't be able to fix furniture and placements (for example distance to wall). The simple reason for that is that it's a technical limitation in SexLab itself. You will have to deal with bad placement and moving the actors forwards and backwards until for example a wall animation is properly attached to a wall. There is no way that anyone can fix that without reprogramming Skyrim and SexLab and how objects work. You have to deal with positioning actors to furniture manually and in my opinion it's not nearly as bad as shiagwen described it above. Just deal with it dude, Skyrim was never designed to have perfect object interaction at all and there's nothing we can do about it.

Also, I will not respond to any other language than English so please stop posting in Russian - this is an English forum!!! - Thanks ;)

19 minutes ago, XenonS3 said:

- реструктуризация и восстановление файлов hkx, а также их обработка

- тестирование и реорганизация

я буду делать только те анимации, которые считаю достойными своего времени .

Что это значит:

Большинство стандартных SL-анимаций не совсем хорошего качества, по моему мнению, «грубое отставание» - одна из худших агрессивных анимаций, перестройка не исправит это. Извините, я не буду касаться этого, есть буквально десятки лучших анимаций от великих авторов SLAL-пакетов (Nibbles, Leito, Billyy, BakaFactory и т. Д.).

Более того, я не буду касаться каких-либо вещей, которые все еще активно находятся в разработке (это должно быть очевидно, я не хочу разозлить любого автора анимации и, возможно, быть забаненным в LL), и я не буду касаться ничего из Funnybizzness.

Я знаю, что, вероятно, я рассердлю некоторых людей, сказав следующее:

Я считаю большую часть материала Funnybizzness «количество за качество». Существует такое огромное количество анимаций, которые просто плохо сделаны. Лично я перестал использовать Funnybizzness много лет назад. Я предпочитаю хорошее качество, а не количество, и мне нравятся работы (все еще активных) авторов, таких как Nibbles или Billyy, на мой взгляд, они в 10 раз лучше, чем все, что когда-либо делал FB. Извините, но это мое честное мнение о вещах FB.

Основная причина, по которой я исправил минет DI, заключается в том, что я всегда думал, что он выглядит действительно великолепно, но, к сожалению, имел множество проблем.

Однако я посмотрю на другие старые анимации и составлю список вещей, которые я хочу исправить. Оставайтесь в курсе!

Например, материал Leitos находится в моем списке анимаций, которые я хочу исправить.

Однако по техническим причинам я не смогу починить мебель и места размещения (например, расстояние до стены). Простая причина этого заключается в том, что это техническое ограничение в самом SexLab. Вам придется иметь дело с плохим размещением и перемещением актеров вперед и назад, пока, например, анимация стены не будет правильно прикреплена к стене. Никто не сможет исправить это без перепрограммирования Skyrim и SexLab и работы объектов. Вам приходится иметь дело с позиционированием актеров на мебель вручную, и, на мой взгляд, это не так плохо, как  описал шиагвен  выше. Просто разберись с этим, чувак, Skyrim никогда не был создан для идеального взаимодействия с объектами, и мы ничего не можем с этим поделать.

Кроме того, я не буду отвечать ни на какой другой язык, кроме английского, поэтому, пожалуйста, прекратите писать на русском языке - это английский форум !!! - Спасибо;)

мне незнаком этот язык.

2 hours ago, XenonS3 said:

- restructuring and redoing the hkx files as well as processing them

- testing and realigning

What does this mean:

Most of the default SL animations aren't exactly good quality, the "Rough behind" in my opinion is one of the worst looking aggressive animations, realigning won't fix that. Sorry, i won't touch it, there are literally dozens of better animations from great SLAL pack authors (Nibbles, Leito, Billyy, BakaFactory, etc).

Moreover, i will not touch any stuff that is still actively in development (this should be obvious, i don't want to piss any animation author off and possibly get banned from LL) and I will not touch anything from Funnybizzness.

I know im probably going to make some people mad by saying the following:

I consider most of Funnybizzness's stuff "quantity over quality". There is such a sheer amount of animations that are simply badly done. I personally have stopped using Funnybizzness years ago. I prefer good quality over quantity and love the work from (still active) authors such as Nibbles or Billyy, in my opinion they are 10x better than anything FB has ever done. Sorry but that's my honest opinion about FB's stuff.

The main reason why i fixed the DI Blowjob is because i always thought that it looks really great but sadly had numerous problems.

I will however look into other older animations and make a list of stuff I want to fix. Stay tuned!

Leitos stuff, for example, is on my list of animations that I want to fix.

However, for technical reasons, I won't be able to fix furniture and placements (for example distance to wall). The simple reason for that is that it's a technical limitation in SexLab itself. You will have to deal with bad placement and moving the actors forwards and backwards until for example a wall animation is properly attached to a wall. There is no way that anyone can fix that without reprogramming Skyrim and SexLab and how objects work. You have to deal with positioning actors to furniture manually and in my opinion it's not nearly as bad as shiagwen described it above. Just deal with it dude, Skyrim was never designed to have perfect object interaction at all and there's nothing we can do about it.

Also, I will not respond to any other language than English so please stop posting in Russian - this is an English forum!!! - Thanks ;)

well could u let release a combined slal package with the quality animations, would be greatly appreciated as there's too many below average animations that gets included with quality animations, since most of us are or had breached the animation limit making the game CTD on start...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Claysson2 said:

I wish you could convert this to SSE .

From what i've heard, its a pretty easy procedure.

Basically anyone with SE can do it.

That's why I can't do it - I don't have SE and will never have SE.

(partly because it *cough* sucks *cough*)

So if you take about ~10mins of research you'll be able to do it yourself ;)

• 1 year later...
On 3/5/2019 at 8:13 AM, King-Crimson said:

Any chance you would be willing to fix SL's "Di Forced Threeway"? It suffers from the exact same mis-timing issues as the DI blowjob. Shame too because it's a good animation if it plays correctly.

10 hours ago, shardoom said:

Any chance you would be willing to fix SL's "Di Forced Threeway"? It suffers from the exact same mis-timing issues as the DI blowjob. Shame too because it's a good animation if it plays correctly.

The thing is, I lost my Computer about two months ago (hw failure) and have eversince switched to Linux. Am currently rebuilding my Skyrim installation but doing that (including a modding environment) will take a lot of time (my setup had ~600 mods and over 100GiB), especially since Skyrim does not run natively on Linux and getting SKSE and ENB to work will be a real challenge.

When I'm done, I'll gladly look at "Di Forced Threeway" but give me 2-6 weeks xD

6 hours ago, King-Crimson said:

The thing is, I lost my Computer about two months ago (hw failure) and have eversince switched to Linux. Am currently rebuilding my Skyrim installation but doing that (including a modding environment) will take a lot of time (my setup had ~600 mods and over 100GiB), especially since Skyrim does not run natively on Linux and getting SKSE and ENB to work will be a real challenge.

When I'm done, I'll gladly look at "Di Forced Threeway" but give me 2-6 weeks xD

Yeah? That's great news, no rush for me anyways as I'm trying to catch up on other games I've bought and "Meant to play eventually", but never gotten around to. lol

5 hours ago, shardoom said:

Yeah? That's great news, no rush for me anyways as I'm trying to catch up on other games I've bought and "Meant to play eventually", but never gotten around to. lol

*takes a look in his cupboard where ~14 PS4 games, still unplayed, rest with the PS5 coming soon*

Yeah... I know what you mean... :D

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, fred200 said:

Sex Slaves does a call by name - "DI Blowjob". Short of changing those calls, can I change the name in this mod's JSON to "DI Blowjob" from "DI_Redone_blowjob"?

Getting tired of dropping through the world on a bad call...

Probably not, it may conflict with the original animation that is included in SL by default.

You can test it out, but I recommend changing the script calls just to be safe.

I just checked them and there are some more outdated animations that you may want to replace with calls to better ones as well, not just the DI Blowjob.

if(sexAct == 1)
	anims[0] =  SexLab.GetAnimationByName("AP Skull Fuck")
elseif (sexAct == 2)
	anims[0] =  SexLab.GetAnimationByName("AP Kneeling Blowjob")
elseif (sexAct == 3)
	anims[0] =  SexLab.GetAnimationByName("AP Blowjob")
elseif (sexAct == 4)
	anims[0] =  SexLab.GetAnimationByName("DI Blowjob")
else
	anims[0] =  SexLab.GetAnimationByName("Arrok Blowjob")
endif

if(anims[0] == none)
	anims[0] =  SexLab.GetAnimationByName("Arrok Blowjob")
endif

SexSlaveFramework.psc - lines 1062-1075

(There are more in this file for other positions than Blowjobs)

All of these are shit compared to what Baka, Billyy and others have done recently.

Thing is - Ashal dropped all the AP and DI animations from Sexlab 1.63. Yours may be the only choice...

Thanks for looking at it - I will give it a shot.

Also: I am quite willing to change the original calls if you have some suggestions on good replacements.

!5 Sex Slaves files in total call animations by name.

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2020 at 7:54 PM, fred200 said:

Thing is - Ashal dropped all the AP and DI animations from Sexlab 1.63. Yours may be the only choice...

Thanks for looking at it - I will give it a shot.

Also: I am quite willing to change the original calls if you have some suggestions on good replacements.

!5 Sex Slaves files in total call animations by name.

Heya,

sorry for taking so long to reply.

If you're still interested, I would choose the following:

- DI Redone Blowjob (ID: DI_Redone_blowjob)

- Billyy Cuffed Kneeling FaceFuck (ID: B_B_KneelCFF)

- Billyy Yoke Kneeling FaceFuck (ID: B_B_YKneelFF)

- Leito Aggressive Blowjob (ID: Leito_nc_bj)

- Leito Bound Blowjob (ID: Leito_nc_bound_bj)

And while you're at it, I would also change the call from GetAnimationByName to GetAnimationByRegistry (ID).

You should never call something by name in programming and always use an unique id whenever possible imo...

If you want to change the calls for non-BJ as well in the mod, look at (rally any) animation from Bakafactory. They are by far the best imo for this case.