Cuckold mods?

dunno if its being discussed or not - but a "cuckold" mod, for both male or female player, would be nice:

abernathy farm has a married couple, and an adult kid

finch farm have a married couple with 2 sons which can be used as pimps maybe

Nate can be follower too, so he can also become a cuckold - with a speach check maybe? Or "quest" related stuff that they become cucks? (maybe finch´s wife get raped and kidnapped, u bring her back and she tells him what a fool he is and that she enjoyed riding on big dicks xDD) Can lead to cuckold with or without brothel(s) at finch and abernathy

i got several ideas for it - but i´m not aware of any of the modding tools so i cant try to do it.

what u guys think?

• 1 month later...

use the mod where nora and nate are alive and you play the spouse then use a mod like RSE shenegans and watch your spouse suddenly fuck others and cheats on you is that what you are after ? 

First time i ever experianced it when starting a new game and got all the mods actiavted then the guy from tht vault walks to the front door and tried to talk to you but somehow he had different plan suddenly nora and this guy started to talk and before i know it she was fucking this guy i got furious when it happend.

• 3 months later...

Archived